Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I am seriously thinking about getting this-it is so cute and I love the way the girls can just sit around it on the cushions. Does anyone have it? Is it made of wood or plastic? I would appreciate any reviews.
    ~Annie

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I fell in love with this table at AGPLA when I saw it in person. It will most likely be the first table that I get when I am ready to buy furniture pieces. It will fit on the shelves that I have now, and can be used to make really cute scenes and displays. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] I'm not sure about the wood/plastic queseion, though. [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I don't have this, but am also wondering about reviews.

I'd like to get it and paint the table black. They had some black folding screens at Cost Plus that I think, combined with this table would make a great little AG display set. Does anyone who have it think it would look good painted? It's not very expensive, but it would still be a waste of 35 bucks if it looked bad after painting it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I love it. It's made of sturdy plastic. It's small enough to fit on a bookshelf, too. I had to put it on one while my pink room was being redone. At any rate, there's a picture in my avatar, and there's some more in the party for Sam and Jess album.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

There's a picture in the album in my sig. Just bought this on Tuesday and I love it! I might paint the table top black, but undecided right now.

The table top is plastic according to the AG website, and the legs are wood. I think you can't beat it for the price.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If the table is plastic,for those of you wanting to paint it,they do sell the spray paint for outdoor plastic furniture, maybe that would work.

Laurie

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The legs of this table are wood, and the description says the table top is plastic, but I think this is inaccurate. We have the table at home and I believe the top is made of some type of wood composite material. It is painted with a paint that has sparkles in it but unless it is in very bright light and you really are looking at it well this would never be seen. It is definitely well made and 4 dolls can sit around it. They currently do not offer extra cushions for purchase yet as CS said it may be too new (I think it has been there for about 1 year though).

edited for spelling error

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ April 29, 2006 09:19 AM: Message edited by: rel'smom ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Even if the table top is plastic you could paint it. DH is in construction and has restored furniture and told me that there are certain kinds of paint that would work on plastic. So you'd just need to buy the right type if you wanted a black table-top.