Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have an Elizabeth but I want a #22 (sometime in the future, after #24 and probablly after Emily) and I've seen a few pics. of #22. How much alike are Elizabeth and #22?

Also because I want #25 and I'm afraid she looks too much like Jess, but luckily Jess's eyes are almond-shaped [img]smile.gif[/img] .

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Besides the fact that they both have blue eyes, Elizabeth and AGT22 don't seem to look much alike. I don't have either doll, but AGT22 has light blonde/platinum hair while Elizabeth has just the "standard" AG blonde hair. Elizabeth's hair is also longer and a bit wavier, plus she has the pin curls on the sides of her face. Their face molds are also different. I don't think you'd have any problems with them looking too much alike at all.

On the issue of AGT25 compared to Jess, they have different face molds, hair colors, hair styles, and parts. Jess's hair is shorter and wavier than 25's, and her part is stepped, which IMO, is ADORABLE. 25's hair is black with brown highlights, while Jess's is black with a red tint to it, which I love. I don't have AGT25 yet, although I want her. I'm sure I'll eventually get her [img]smile.gif[/img] .

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I agree, i don't think there would be any problem with 25 looking too much like Jess or 22 looking too much like Elizabeth. I have jess, and I am dying to get 25. I also have 22 on my list, oh yeah, and 23 [img]biggrin.gif[/img] .

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Elizabeth has longer, curlier, darker hair, pincurls, and doesn't have a sidepart. She also has a different face mold and her eyes are a different shade of blue.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by american_girl_forever:

Also because I want #25 and I'm afraid she looks too much like Jess, but luckily Jess's eyes are almond-shaped [img]smile.gif[/img] .
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Here's a pic with both 25 and Jess. They have similarities but are definitely easy to tell apart, even more so in person than in the photo.

group couch

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have AGT22 and my friend has Elizabeth. They look nothing like each other. Their hair is two totally different shades, they have a different face form and a different part. I think it would be OK - WONDERFUL - to get both (hint hint)!!