Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation

I need money... for EMILY!!! And I only have a few weeks to do it.
    My current total is a heaping pile of $10!(woot... o.0)
    So... any money rasing tips??? ideas??? ANYTHING???
    Please?
    With 2 cherries on top? Maybe 3?
    Thankies!
    ~Misty~

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You could:
    >Have a yard sale.
    >Collect aluminum cans...you would have to collect a bunch of them to add up to much, but maybe you could have relatives save them for you, and every penny counts. [img]graemlins/money.gif[/img]
    >Sell your sibling. [img]wink.gif[/img]

That's all I can think of right now... [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My dd is going through the same thing. She found over $10 in change lying around the house (under couch and beds, look hard, it's there. She also took some of her club stuff and had me sell it on ebay for her. She got $40 for that. I don't know how old you are but you could ask someone to sell some things on Ebay for you. The cans is a great idea too. Let me think for a while and Ill let you know of some more

[img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The first things I thought of were baby sitting and selling some extra Ag stuff. I don't babysit much anymore, but I have been going through my things and picking out some things I don't play with anymore, and then selling them here so I can buy some of the cute new agt outfits =)
    Good luck with your own fundraising!

horselvr2

Maybe you can look for money in purses you don't use any more, or if you arn't an adult collecter, you can ask your parents if you can do any chores to get money, or do the dishes if you don't have a dish washer, or clean your room? LOL, I don't really have any good ideas! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Does she need to be bought the minute she comes out? Just curious. Besides what everyone else has suggested, it is summer. Maybe some neighbors need help in their yards, weed pulling, mowing, etc.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Krispie Kreme does a fund raising thing, but I'm not sure if it just for groups or if individuals can do it too. When I was in high school several of the school clubs did it and raised a good bit of money.
    I am saving for Emily too (I told my fiance I would help him buy her for me). The way I am saving up money is by not spending as much on fabric as I usually do (it's so hard because I work in a fabric store) and I am also making doll clothes and selling them. If you're crafty you can try that or make purses since they are very popular right now and pretty easy and inexpensive to make.
    I wish you luck.

-Jenifer

Donna Cotterman

Not sure of your age... so will keep this for below 18. Try asking your parents, family and friends if you could help with chores for cash. I would iron for my brother when he didn't want to... and dishes on his night. The aluminum cans was always good for my sons. He took a big waste basket to the office and collected them from the staff. He also set a box at the contruction site. Lots of empty cans there.
    Older neighbors often need weeds pulled and errands run or just help cleaning the garage. Let your parents select the people you work for... or do work for only family members. Walking pets, brushing the cats or dogs, and there is always washing the car.
    Just be sure to tell everyone that you are looking for work for pay and what you are saving for. Good Luck... Keep us posted. ^j^ Mrs. C.

PS. If you are computer literate...maybe you could teach someone how to get around on the inter net or find noggin for little people. Just a thought.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I would go for the ebay idea, it's quick cash and you can even do buy it nows. If you are not old enough to list, ask your parents. When my DS wants to buy something, I have him give me some items to sell. I give him the money and usually will add enough to get him what he wants.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

There are usually survey places at the mall. They need people of all ages to fill out surveys about advertisements and new products and you can usually get a couple dollars. At my mall, they're always desperate for people, so you can get $10 easily in one day!

I'm not sure if you have to have an adult give permission if you're under 18, but when I need gas money fast, I do those right after work.

(Also, if you want an easy way to do surveys: http://www.pineconeresearch.com - I've been doing it for two or three months now, and I've earned $25! It's so easy, except for remembering to drop my checks off at the bank.) [img]wink.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] <font color="#e57c61">--- KERI ---</font> [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]