Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    My girls got their first 18" dolls about 2 weeks ago now. I was playing with them today-and thought they looked adorable in BB's Playful Hearts set. We have Jess and #25 has tenatively been named "Coconut" by my 3 year old-but I'm not sure if that will stick. lol The girls love them to pieces-and they've been to Kindergarten already quite a few times for drop off and pickup of my 5 year old. I loved one day when little girl came running up to me when we were dropping Julianna with Jess in tow-and said "I have a doll like that too at home." I was thinking yay! [img]smile.gif[/img] One day we'll get an album together-but for now-they'll hang out in our avatar for a bit. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Allison

Polly Marie

What cute dolls! I think that the name Coconut for #25 is also VERY cute!
    I would love to see more pictures of these two dolls when you have some time.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What fun! I hope you and your daughters have many, many happy hours playing dolls. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Inactive Member katherinecusick's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi!

What a nice story about your girls and their dolls! I like the name Coconut--very chic since isn't Courtney Cox's daughter named Coco? Can't forget about Coco Chanel either!

Perhaps your DD will end up shortening the name to Coco. Right now my DD seems to prefer it if her dolls already come with names. Thinking up her own name for many of her toys is just a bit overwhelming I suppose at such a young age.

I'll look forward to your album too.

[img]smile.gif[/img] Katie

T. Lynn

Coconut is a cute name. Can't wait to see more pictures.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Great story! Great name! Great pic! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    I clicked on your profile and was thrilled to see your avatar in a larger format. Now I can't wait to see more of your pics. [img]smile.gif[/img]

How great that you have a little one to play dolls with. My own baby girl is now 19 and in colleg! I have no idea how that happened as I am sure she was only a pre-schooler last month. Where does all the time go?