Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fia's Hosts Pls Read (updated 10/8/06)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I was wondering why you had her so early, so I am going to switch you around with Bean Bunny and hopefully it will be okay. How long do you want to keep Fia for? Please let me know how she is doing, I had a nightmare the other night about her, that she was dumped on my door step without any of her belongings! We miss her! Anyways, give me your thoughts on length of visit.
    thanks!

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ October 08, 2006 11:55 PM: Message edited by: for_my_rose ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Bean Bunny told ElizabethLover101 that she wouldn't be able to host Fia right now and asked me if I would like to host her now. I hope it's not a problem. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Edit: Fia arrived on the 4th, so I was thinking of keeping her until around the 18th. Does that sound good? Fia's having a great time, we went to a library and a nearby pond today, we even saw some bamboo! [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ October 09, 2006 12:07 AM: Message edited by: AGfanatic ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ok, how long would you want to keep her? I am going to ask for replacement hosts, so I will keep you posted. Thanks for taking her early, I bet she loved the pond and the library. You can tell her that two new sisters have come home in her absence, Emily and Jane (#28) and are hearing about her from her sisters here at home.
    thanks!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'd like to keep her for 9 more days so she'll have been here for two weeks. If you need extra time to find replacements hosts, I wouldn't mind havng her here a few days more. I'll be sure to tell Fia about her two new sisters. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi, I am needing a replacement host for 10/27-11/13, if you have already signed up and want her early or would like to sign up to host her and live on the upper east coast, OH-east and NC-south, please reply, since she is in NY right now and am trying to keep shipping cost low.
    Thank you for anyone who is willing to host this lovely girl during Halloween!
    Lorelei

Edited: found a replacement! Any of the hosts who HAVEN'T had her yet, please read 1st post for changes in her schedule. Thank you

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ October 09, 2006 03:54 PM: Message edited by: for_my_rose ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

bumped for edits
    read first page please

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ October 09, 2006 11:29 PM: Message edited by: for_my_rose ]</font>

Felicity_Fan85

Kirsten, Hallie (my BAB), Megan and Rosalind (my MACs) can't wait to meet Fia! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123