Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prasnlrd! Did you see my #17 Cured album?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Take a look! That is, IF you're not too CHICKEN!!! [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img]

(hee, hee!)

prasnlrd

Originally posted by AsianAG:
    Take a look! That is, IF you're not too CHICKEN!!! (hee, hee!)
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">...uh...Robin...I could look at it if there was a link????...AND your "My Albums" at the bottom of your siggy does not connect with your albums, but mine! You need to make your albums public girlie! SHEESH!!! [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It was on a separate thread, but it dropped to the next page [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img] , so here it is again:

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2106930878

Be there, or be square! [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

thepidget

Good job!!! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

prasnlrd

Wink

Excellent job on that sweet morsel Robin. I left the appropiate comments in you album too. [img]wink.gif[/img] He-he-he.

[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img] Surgical patients are ALLOWED to be nekkid--besides, her mom didn't send any underpants with her! [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] [img]eek.gif[/img]

prasnlrd

Surgical patients are ALLOWED to be nekkid--besides, her mom didn't send any underpants with her!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Robin! "GET A GRIP"! You are real close to [img]graemlins/handcuffs.gif[/img] ! SHESSH!..and I thought I would not anyone to arrest after PONYDREAMER left HB...Boy was I wrong!

Dollies have AG Hospital surgical gowns Robin! AND it is up to you to put her some undies on her! SHESSH!..Have you no compassion???... [img]graemlins/handcuffs.gif[/img] ...THAT DOES IT ROBIN!I will send a squad car out to pick you within the hour!

[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/handcuffs.gif[/img] DPS AKA "A Dollies Best Friend" [img]graemlins/handcuffs.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] Can I go to dollie-jail in LA? [img]wink.gif[/img] How about in the basement of AGPLA? YES! YES! LOCK ME UP!! [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

P.S. How about the mom that sent her NEKKID dollie ALL the way ACROSS the COUNTRY (coast to coast) with NO UNDIES??! [img]eek.gif[/img] Doesn't she get locked up, too? [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

prasnlrd

Can I go to dollie-jail in LA? How about in the basement of AGPLA? YES! YES! LOCK ME UP!!

P.S. How about the mom that sent her NEKKID dollie ALL the way ACROSS the COUNTRY (coast to coast) with NO UNDIES??! Doesn't she get locked up, too?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">First of all that is too good for you. Dollie Prison for you will be at Barbie or BRATS headquarters! HA!

And who is this "vicious" mommy that sent this dollie naked! [img]graemlins/handcuffs.gif[/img] ...but that does not take the heat off you girlie!

[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/handcuffs.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ooooooo, NOT BRATZ!!! [img]eek.gif[/img]

How about if I promise never to do it again? [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]

And always have hospital gowns? [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]

And never gross-out prasnlrd again (unless absolutely necessary)? [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]

You wouldn't leave fourteen sweet little NC morsels without their mommy, would you? [img]graemlins/broken_heart.gif[/img]

PLEASE forgive me! [img]frown.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast