Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Can someone send me link please, thanks! [img]smile.gif[/img]

JenniferRobin

Unfortunately, someone, or several someones, are going to see this auction and think they've found the deal of the year. She doesn't say it's an AG doll, but she doesn't say it isn't either, and some anxious bidder is going to get carried away. It'll be their own fault if they don't read between the lines or ask questions, but wrong just the same. She really should be more specific.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Could someone pm me the link?
    Thanks!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If you search under 18" dolls and newly listed you can find it.

The bid's up to $45 and before the first bid someone asked her about a 45 BIN and she said that was an unreasonable amount. The doll is a FAKE and she's saying that's unreasonable.

Personally I feel the auction is very misleading and that the seller needs to STATE what the doll is. The current high bidder is the woman who sold me my Lindsey and another board member her Lissie.

This woman was wonderful to deal with and was scammed once before on a Lindsey--one of the rewigged girls. I felt really bad and broke an ebay rule. I couldn't just let her keep bidding without knowing what that doll is. [img]frown.gif[/img]

Nevermind. I just saw the auction again and it looks like she ended her second listing because of tons of emails. Yay for honesty.
    Edited because of new info.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ May 26, 2006 11:38 PM: Message edited by: Janine_Nicole ]</font>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12