Thread: complete collection deals?

Dancin'4'AG

Question

does ag still offer the complete collection deal? i was just wondering since you never see it advertised would it be possible through a PS and do you get % off?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I would call a store and find out. Try and talk to a personnal shopper they would be the best bet to find out. You could try the order phone number also. Maybe there is a code they can find. Worth a try.

[img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I remember when it cost $998.00 for the complete collection. I remember perfectly because I wanted it so BAD! lol

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If you purchase an entire collection, you get a 15% discount. I think the smaller collections like the sweet dreams, birthday, etc. are 10% off. You can still get the complete collection from the stores, not sure if you can get them from catalog.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yes you can. But not from the catalog or on line. When I was in Chicago I got Kaya's complete collection and they gave you everything in her case. Kaya's was $500 and the lady who was helping me told me that Samantha's was the most of course [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img] for around $1,200. You would have to call the company and I am sure they would be more than happy to give you the whole collection. The lady in Chicago told me that one time their was a woman and her young daughter and the mother bought her daughter 5 complete collections in one day!! [img]eek.gif[/img]

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ May 18, 2006 04:55 PM: Message edited by: Molly92 ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Molly92:
    The lady in Chicago told me that one time their was a woman and her young daughter and the mother bought her daughter 5 complete collections in one day!!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">WOW! Can you imagine! 5 whole collections in 1 day! That must either be a VERY lucky girl or a VERY rich family!

[img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by uktmw:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Molly92:
    The lady in Chicago told me that one time their was a woman and her young daughter and the mother bought her daughter 5 complete collections in one day!!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">WOW! Can you imagine! 5 whole collections in 1 day! That must either be a VERY lucky girl or a VERY rich family!

[img]rolleyes.gif[/img]
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'd say both [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img] . Definitely both [img]eek.gif[/img] .

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Molly92:
    The lady in Chicago told me that one time their was a woman and her young daughter and the mother bought her daughter 5 complete collections in one day!! [img]eek.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Where's the fun in that? Seems like it wouldn't be so special if you get so much all at once. [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Well, you never know how long that family is planning to take to give their kid all that stuff, and you also never know, maybe they have five daughters. The savings to buy a complete collection is pretty serious, especially if you know you'll get almost all of it anyway. It might be a well off family that is predicting tough times ahead and buying enough for gifts for several children for years to come.

joelanddeborah

Mayergirl, I love that answer...So, we would call that "dolly storage," right? [img]wink.gif[/img] And then, they could have birthday and Christmas presents for their daughters all taken care of for...hmmm...maybe twenty years! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] But where would you store everything so your daughters wouldn't see it? Rent a secret storage unit! [img]smile.gif[/img]