Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hello everyone! I am new to the board and really need some help with an important question...A friend asked me recently if there has ever been an AG doll produced which had misspelled body tags? She was specifically asking about the Lindsey doll. She was bidding on a doll on ebay when someone e-mailed her stating to be careful because the doll in question had a body tag stating that the doll was made for "American Gril" and not American Girl. She stopped bidding and withdrew because of the uncertainty. I have called AG and have had three different people give me different answers mostly that the doll was probably a fake. Can anyone shed some light on this?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi, welcome to our "former" board. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] As posted in the Sticky at the top of the first page of the board, we have moved AGFMB to this site. Please come over and sign up! [img]smile.gif[/img]

To answer your question, yes there are misspelled tags on Lindseys. More than a few of our board members have a Lindsey purchased directly from AG that have "American Gril" on the tag. I'm not sure if there are other dolls with the misspelled tags, but you can come join the new board and ask some of our more knowledgeable members. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Tracy [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

OhSusannah, sorry about posting this here but when I saw this question I wanted to paste a link to an old thread just in case our new friend doesn't make it over to the new board.

Here's an old thread about "American Gril".
    American Gril