Thread: Sue Red Wolf v Dianne House

England at the moment, but moving to the USA very soon to marry Sara.
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Post Sue Red Wolf v Dianne House

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Sue Red Wolf v Dianne House.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Weekend recap September 09-10

Sue Red Wolf: 5?10? tall 145lbs 46FFF 26 34 full muscle solid hard and well toned my hair is black and between my shoulders full Sioux dark skin, scars over most of my body from many battles.

Dianne House: 5?7? tall 135 lbs 38EEE 25 35 well muscled well tone bright red hair kind of frizzy and shoulder length trimmed bush tattoo of cats claws above her pussy and tattoo of two nude women fighting on her right breast above her nipple.

The way we fought: Nude, No weapons, fight to the death.

-----------------------------------------

My older sister Rebecca and her lesbian lover Dianne, Di for short, came home to visit mom and me and do some catfighting with us. Mom and me fought sis and Di in separate matches. I fought Di to almost a draw before I won the match but that wasn?t the first time I had fought her. When my sister was in college in Indiana I travelled out to visit her. It was then that she introduced me to Dianne. We fought back then and I kicked her ass then. Her and Di had been in an on again off again relationship for two years or more.

Then Rebecca called mom and me to tell us that she had met and was in a relationship with a man name Ben. Six months later they were married. For sis, Ben was a cockfighter and she liked the idea of them being a couple that fought together. But something had gone wrong. Sometimes Rebecca would call mom or me in tears crying.

-------------------------------------

Three years went by and Ben had been very unfaithful to her several times and each time Dianne would show up and be there for her because we couldn?t. Sis had made several phone calls to us about how Di was there for her then I started to realize that my sis was jumping out of the frying pan and in to the fire. Di was controlling I?m not sure but I think it was kind of funny that her and Cindy were really good friends and suddenly she didn?t know Cindy. Because she knew that Cindy was a carrot to be dangled in front of Brian and like a dummy he bit.

Rebecca sister told me about Ben cheating on her with a blonde from the gym whose name was Cindy. ? I put two and two together Dianne introduced Cindy to Ben so that she could get to my sis. She didn?t plan on my sis finding on line friends or finding some guy who introduced my sister to Richard who?s a catfight promoter who?s been keeping her busy. None of this was according to Dianne?s plan. The only reason I know this is because she kept ranting about sis not following her plan because of friends and family.

Then about a month and an half ago my sis got deathly sick with walking pneumonia and bronchitis so mom and I drove out to see if we could help. We met Rebecca?s agent Richard, briefly; Richard of course wanted mom and me to stay and be some of his new cat fighter?s. That pissed off Di again and we fought brutal and bloody for over an hour !

Ever since she moved in with Rebecca she had been really working out. (Probably because Di was trying to look a lot more like my sis physically!) After she recovered, a few days later Dianne wrestled with mom in a catfight. Mom and Di came to a draw on my sister?s fight room floor. After that week end and seeing Rebecca in the condition she was in I realized Di was up to her old controlling ways.

That was why I posted on my profile message space what I did. Hoping my sister would take a look at it and think about what I was trying to convey to her because Dianne had been intercepting mine and mom?s phone calls and hanging up on us. I had sent several e-mails to her and none of them were responded to, which told me Di was deleting them also. From my understanding one of the days after my post on my profile Di had been using my sister?s Yahoo account and talked with someone about my posting and she freaked out. She sent me a nasty e-mail challenging me to a catfight. ~~ I responded to it and she got even more pissed off and left for Montana. Rebecca returned from her work in Chicago to find an empty house and most of the e-mails and things deleted from her PC.

What my sister didn?t know was that Dianne had spent the rest of that day after our e-mail challenge to each other and all the next day driving to get to me. ((TRUTH? I think she was too tired to care after getting home from Chicago and her week of catfighting)) any way early that morning I walked out to feed the chickens and seen the red Impala that Di drives setting in the drive way. Di was barely dressed in anything at all so I called a young girl I knew to help me from over on 37 by Libby Lake. Linda arrived about an hour later in the old truck mom gave her.

Linda Two Hawks is a run-away from either Texas or Arizona I can?t remember which, but she had been staying with Mom and me because she wanted to train to be a catfighter like me. She had the same birthmark on her breast that my sister and I have. It looks like a big A on top of a V burned into her left breast just above our nipple. The mark appeared on my breast when I was 11 yrs old same as big sis. Linda just turned 18 a week ago and when mom had seen the mark we decided to train her to be a catfighter.

Linda showed Dianne into the back house and I stripped nude so she would know her challenge was accepted Linda stood between us with a bow staff so we would not fight each other yet. Di and me shouted cuss words at each other and we got very intimate about what we each wanted to do to each other?s bodies. I think Linda got excited her nipples started to poke through her bra as we told each other what we would do to each other in the fight.

Di stormed out of the fight room and cussing and yelling at the top of her lungs. Then I went to the living room to take a phone call. About half way through my conversation Di threw rocks at the side of the house making a knocking sound then she threw a fist size rock through the window and hit our TV. Di started cussing more and screaming at the top of her lungs calling everyone everything she could think of and that she would kill my caller after she killed mom and me. Linda looked at me with wide eyes and said that Di was so mad she was a crazy woman.

I guess the escalating situation set her off even more because she screamed that my sister was hers and she would kill and gut her friends in a heartbeat. At this point I got worried about what would happen if I didn?t win this fight. Then Di got kind of quiet and said in a normal tone ?fuck you, you slut face! Fuck you, you cunt whore!? talking to her self as she typed then she was Quiet. I told Linda to show her back to the guesthouse in back.

Linda led her out back and all the while Di was outside the house screaming at me. Linda told me she would start on dinner for us and I wanted to get a shower and cleaned up. I grabbed a towel and went to the bathroom Linda let Di back into the living room and started on dinner.

This was when everything went wrong, Di had become so worked up she walked down the hall and surprised Linda in the kitchen. She grabbed mom?s cast iron skillet and hit Linda in the side of her head. I hear a loud clatter and several thuds, I got out of the tub and opened the door looking into the kitchen and saw the skillet on the floor. I caught movement out the corner of my eye and looked to see something swung at my head. I moved just out of the way to avoid my head getting bashed in from mom?s war club. I raised my arm just in time to knock a large part of the blow out of the way towards the wall.

My arm was stinging and burning as Di buried the head of the club in the wall. I glanced down the hall and saw the door open to the fight room. I grabbed her left arm and swung her into the wall tits first. She kicked back at me hitting me in the thigh I shoved her head into the wall hard.

She kicked off the wall forcing me back into the opposite wall. As she pressed her feet into the wall using her legs to pin me to the hallway wall my breasts pressed into her back. I reached around front of her and sunk my nails deep into her right breast and twisted her tit with a death grip. She screamed at me and stopped pressing me into the wall. I had her left arm twisted behind her back and was twisting her right breast. She tried to head butt me with the back of her head I moved right and she caught me on my cheekbone.

I let go of her right breast and grabbed her right arm and twisted it behind her back and shoved her breasts into the wall and drug her down the hallway raking her breasts and nipples across the ruff adobe surface of the wall. When I got closer to the fight room door her breasts were starting to bleed on the wall. I looked into the fight room and saw Linda lying nude in the center of the floor in a pool of blood. Her bra was tied around her throat and her face was red and blue bloody mess.

I kicked Di in her lower butt and knocked her across the room. She spun around to face me and charged at me. I grabbed her right breast with both my hands and clamped down in a death grip and yanked her around into a swing and let go. Di stumbled across the floor trying to regain her balance and tripped over Linda?s body falling in a heap near the bench.

Di scrambled to her feet as I started for her. We leaped at each other our bodies smacked together my breasts smashed into her breasts. I scratched her back and ass with my nails and she bit my shoulder and raked her nails down my back.

I drove my knee in her crotch hard hitting her open lips with a damp pop several times. She grunted and stopped biting my left shoulder. She yanked my hair back and I pulled her head to the side by her hair. She kneed my crotch hard but couldn?t get me with her kneecap like I hit her. The muscle of her thigh smacked my lips and clit lifting me off the floor a little bit.

I punched her in the jaw and she hit me in the eye we backed away from each other and started to box each other. I started hitting her as hard as I could in the face and breast. She hit back pounding on my breast and hitting me in the face. We circled each other hitting I hooked punch after punch into her breast and face Di punched me back upper cut punching my breasts and face she missed my face with her wild punches.

She took a step forward and I kicked up and caught her flat on her labia lips lifting her off the floor then I charged her tackling her and shoving her out the side door. Outside the house we rolled around on the ground.

She climbed on top of me setting on my arms my tits between her thighs. She started punching me in my left cheek and eye. My cheek was bleeding and the corner of my eyebrow. I tried to buck her off by driving a few knees into her spine. After the seventh hit I changed my attack and kicked up and wrapped my ankles around her neck and slammed her head down to the ground.

She groaned I started to punch her lips and clit as hard as I could her legs were trapped in a bent position. Dianne screamed as I bloodied her pussy and broke her clit. She kicked out and I rolled away to the side. She held her crotch as I felt my eye swelling up.

She lunged at me catching my left breast in her mouth. She bit down on my left tit just above my nipple. I grabbed her hair and pulled back my breast from her mouth. I punched her in the left eye and she screamed letting my tit go I locked my legs around her waist and squeezed hard.

I bit down on Dianne?s nipple hard and chewed through till I bit off her left nipple. Blood spurted in my face and Di screamed in pain as I spit her areola and nipple in her face. Furious at the mutilation, Di started to pound on my thighs as I claw and scratched her breasts to a bloody mess.

She stopped hitting my legs and started clawing my breasts, gripping and pulling me with her nails embedded in the flesh and raking her nails down my breasts. We mauled each other?s chest scratching each other like this for almost five minutes till she almost passed out from lack of oxygen. She sunk her claws in to my left breast as I raked bloody scratches down her chest.

My legs started shaking and trembling as we continued to punch and scratch each other?s face and breasts till we were a bleeding red mess. I couldn?t hold my scissor hold on her any longer so I squeezed her ribs hard till I felt a crunch and let go.

She screamed and coughed up some blood as she rolled away from me. My legs wouldn?t stop shaking and my left eye had swelled shut. Dianne held her self and took a hard breath I looked at her crawl to me her bloodied breasts swinging wildly. Her and my breasts and nipples were ripped with deep scratches and all bloody.

She grabbed my crotch and shoved in her fingers in scratching hard as she tried to work her fist in my pussy as she gripped my right breast and pulled my nipple. I couldn?t make my legs work so I punched her in the ribs under her right breast. She screamed so I did it a few more times after four times she rolled away from me.

My crotch was bleeding badly I think she had cut me with her fingernail. Di was trying to get her breath and so, my mauled boobs swinging and dripping with blood, I crawled over to where she was and grabbed her left arm then climbed on her back and grabbed her right arm. She tried to head but me in the face with the back of her head. She hit my swollen cheek shit it hurt !

I twisted her arms up behind her back and wrenched them tight. My legs had rested long enough I could feel them again. I got up on her lower back with my legs and put my knee between her shoulder blades and pulled her arms up. Di screamed loud and begged me to stop.

I yanked hard and felt her left elbow snap and tear then her right shoulder pop out of place with a crunch. I got up and turned her on her side then stomped my foot down on her right breast crushing it into the ground she screamed bloody murder.

I then positioned her face down and kicking her sides till I stepped down on her left breast. Blood squirted out as I stomped down smashing her breast hard for about a minute. I stood on her breast and crushed her tit.

Then I turned her over on her back. Grabbed her ankles then spread her legs apart and dropped down on her with my knees. Dianne groans and called me a cunt. I dropped down again both knees and hit her pubic bone again I felt a pop.

Blood spurted from her mound on the dirt. I grabbed her red hair and yanked her up into a sitting position and put my legs around her shoulders and held her arms locked in place my clit rubbed the back of her neck. I bent forward and gripped her right tit and pulled hard up, as hard as I could, she screamed as I pulled.

After a long time of my fingernails gouging and slicing they worked into the flesh under her breast and I yanked up tearing skin and pulling her breast off her chest. Something flat and slick and red fell out it was her implant.

I had hit her hard enough to rupture her tit, bloody pink fluid poured down her tummy. I started to ruin her left breast and after pulling and digging my claws in, her left breast tore apart and something flat fell out on her crotch.

She was looking glassy eyed at this point. I reposition my self on her so I could lock her in a reverse face sit my legs pinned her arm behind her back. I sat fully on her face with my wet labia lips spread out over her mouth. She bit down on the side on my inner right lip, I screamed and grabbed her crotch and pulled her ass up to me and bit off her clit. She screamed a muffled scream as I started to punch her bone hard trying to break it then it snapped.

I worked my fist inside and gripped her hard and pulled and yanked. After a long while of pulling on her womanhood I ripped out most of her uterus.

I had ruined her vagina but I was bleeding badly. I was getting light headed and everything went dark and then bright white light white and warm. All white, white shadows moved around me touching me I couldn?t hear what they were saying they held me up by all parts of my body and that was the last thing I remember.

I woke up in bed with bandages on my head and everywhere else. Mom and my sister were looking at me to see if I was better or if I wanted anything.

~~~~~~~~~~
    [h=Sue Red Wolf,]1[/h]Piers Knight
    ~~~~~~~~~~

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Sue Red Wolf v Dianne House

I want women to fight like that over my hard cock !!!!