Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Morning Coffee......where are the attendants ???

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

I wanted to get out....but they pulled me back !!!!!

[img]eek.gif[/img]

Ahem

<u>Today in history</u>

In 1818, Illinois was admitted as the 21st state.

In 1947, the Tennessee Williams play "A Streetcar Named Desire" opened on Broadway.

In 1979, Nearly a dozen young people are killed at concert of the rock band The Who in Cincinnati, Ohio. Eleven victims were trampled to death during a stampede for seats at the Riverfront Coliseum. The band was not informed of the deaths until after the show.

In 1979, The last Pacer is produced by the American Motor Company. The bubble-topped Pacer was a reasonably popular economy car, though its Jetson-styled body attracted flack from car critics and stand-up comedians alike. More recently, the Pacer gained attention as the mighty roadmobile piloted by Garth of Wayne's World.

In 1917, Quebec Bridge opens near Quebec, Canada. At the time, it was the world's longest cantilever truss span (in which stiff trusses extend from the bridge piers, without additional support).

Today's Birthdays: Country singer Ferlin Husky is 79. Singer Andy Williams is 77. Movie director Jean-Luc Godard is 74. Singer Jaye P. Morgan is 73. Actress Mary Alice is 63. Rock singer Ozzy Osbourne is 56. Actress Heather Menzies is 55. Country musician Paul Gregg (Restless Heart) is 50. Actor Steven Culp ("Desperate Housewives") is 49. Actress Daryl Hannah is 44. Actress Julianne Moore is 44. Actor Brendan Fraser is 36. Singer Montell Jordan is 36. Actor Royale Watkins is 35. Actor Bruno Campos is 31. Actress Holly Marie Combs is 31. Actress Lauren Roman is 29. Actress Anna Chlumsky is 24. Actor Brian Bonsall is 23. Actor Michael Angarano is 17.

Thought for Today: "There is a way to look at the past. Don't hide from it. It will not catch you if you don't repeat it." ? Pearl Bailey, American entertainer (1918-1990).

<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ December 03, 2004 09:03 AM: Message edited by: MM4 ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i am present and accounted for... now gimme some donuts [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Mornin, dude!! The usual tea, please!

I went to bed at 12:00 last night...and I was awake at 4:30 this mornin! [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img] I HATE when that happens!!

Today's the day I find out if I'm being screwed out of my last check or not! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] Wish me luck!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Morning folks!

Good luck Pappy!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Cool

Originally posted by Mortitia:
    i am present and accounted for... now gimme some donuts [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yes her highness......

[img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Cool

Originally posted by Shypappy:

I went to bed at 12:00 last night...and I was awake at 4:30 this mornin! [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img] I HATE when that happens!!

Today's the day I find out if I'm being screwed out of my last check or not! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] Wish me luck!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Good luck Pappy......just don't show with Andyman's bug in the mouth, ok ?

[img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by MM4:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Shypappy:

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Good luck Pappy......just don't show with Andyman's bug in the mouth, ok ?

[img]tongue.gif[/img]
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I have no control over Andy's scorpion! [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wait til you guys see this spider I'm building for Nomalas. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Don't worry MM4...your on my list too.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Can't wait to see it, Andy! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

It's been a while since I drooled over something of yours!

......oh GOD!! That sounded bad! [img]redface.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Cool

Originally posted by Shypappy:
    Can't wait to see it, Andy! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

It's been a while since I drooled over something of yours!

......oh GOD!! That sounded bad! [img]redface.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]eek.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast