Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

I was out tonight at a Christmas dinner for the hospital where I work. It was held at the Rainbow Room in Manhattan. The view was spectacular the food and drink first rate. Thought it had been a very good night overall.

When I get home I find a box addressed to Andrew, my son. No name, but the address seemed familiar. Figured it was some trade I had forgotten about. When I open the box - lo and behold, the stuff of legends! High and low I had looked for the remainder of the Marvel legends VII figures to complete the set for Andrew for Xmas. 316What sent me the missing Apocalypse, Vision and Hawkeye. I truely felt emotional. This is as thoughtful a thing as anyone has done, its hard to put into words. Its doesnt seem fair, all I had sent his wife was a SDCC Peanuts figure a while back.

316 - this means everything. Things like this is why I like coming back to this board. *I need to lie down*

[img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

a lot of great folks in this hobby, and he happens to be one of them!

-megalithanod

Russ told me he was sending them to you and I am glad they went over as we all expected them to!

There are a good number of good people on here

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You know it's a federal offense to open other people's mail. [img]tongue.gif[/img] Just be sure you don't break them before Andrew gets a hold of them, lol. Has he seen them yet?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by -megalithanod:
    Russ told me he was sending them to you and I am glad they went over as we all expected them to!

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Who is Russ?

Inactive Member Galactus the Planet Eater's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by 316what:
    You know it's a federal offense to open other people's mail. [img]tongue.gif[/img] Just be sure you don't break them before Andrew gets a hold of them, lol. Has he seen them yet?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">No Rusty. I sealed the box up again. He will get them on XMas eve with a note as to who got them for him. Once again, my thanks.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Galactus the Planet Eater:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by 316what:
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">No Rusty. I sealed the box up again. He will get them on XMas eve with a note as to who got them for him. Once again, my thanks.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well, that's mighty nice of you. I bet you used to sneak a peek at your presents when you were younger, lol. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

-megalithanod
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by -megalithanod:

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Who is Russ?</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">that's what I get for talking with my wife and typing [img]redface.gif[/img] [img]redface.gif[/img]

Inactive Member Galactus the Planet Eater's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Galactus the Planet Eater:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by 316what:
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">No Rusty. I sealed the box up again. He will get them on XMas eve with a note as to who got them for him. Once again, my thanks.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well, that's mighty nice of you. I bet you used to sneak a peek at your presents when you were younger, lol. [img]tongue.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That I did! I got caught once too...embarassing. [img]wink.gif[/img]