Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Seeing how my family and I are moving home, and getting the heck outta this cold freakin weather. I was thinkin about tryin to gettin us southern style board members rounded up havin a cookout some gator wrestlin and a hella lotta boozin together.

Figurin we can all work out the details I'm jus plantin the seed.

-megalithanod

Where in the south you going to end up?

My problem is I am too far north for most Southern gatherings, not mid west, too far south for northern gatherings, and way too far east for the west coast [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Florida most likely round the Tampa area. We been lookin for my real parents and we've got them at least her narrowed down to that area. Go figure we were living there just 3 yrs ago too.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    My problem is I am too far north for most Southern gatherings, not mid west, too far south for northern gatherings, and way too far east for the west coast [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">so you live in then middle of nowere then..that sentence really confused my head.. [img]confused.gif[/img]

<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ December 09, 2004 04:14 PM: Message edited by: Q-Man Sub Zero's apprentice ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Meg lives in the middle of B-Fin'-Egypt, and to figure he's still in the States!

-megalithanod

Originally posted by Q-Man Sub Zero's apprentice:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> My problem is I am too far north for most Southern gatherings, not mid west, too far south for northern gatherings, and way too far east for the west coast [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">so you live in then middle of nowere then..that sentence really confused my head.. [img]confused.gif[/img]

<font color="#cd6600"><font size="1">[ December 09, 2004 04:14 PM: Message edited by: Q-Man Sub Zero's apprentice ]</font></font>
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Compared to everyone on this board - yep, that is correct. Kind of like my own little oasis of collecting [img]smile.gif[/img]

-megalithanod

Originally posted by blackrhino:
    Meg lives in the middle of B-Fin'-Egypt, and to figure he's still in the States!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">No shit!

The next point of civilization in any direction out of Nashville is 2-hours - and other than Louisville, it ain't much (Memphis is it's own mentality that ain't normal to hang around - too many people looking for Elvis)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

Compared to everyone on this board - yep, that is correct. Kind of like my own little oasis of collecting [img]smile.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">So does that mean youll get your enternal sleep in a pyramid then [img]wink.gif[/img]

-megalithanod

Originally posted by Q-Man Sub Zero's apprentice:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> Compared to everyone on this board - yep, that is correct. Kind of like my own little oasis of collecting [img]smile.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">So does that mean youll get your enternal sleep in a pyramid then [img]wink.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Probably built from all the toys that I collected in life [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Insn't that what the unibomber said at his trial?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast