Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Guyver's new Custom....THE FLOOR!!!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well done Guyver! I love doing home improvement stuff! Our bathroom is next on our hit list.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by 316what:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Guyver:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by 316what:
    Well, what an afternoon I had helping my buddy.

We got all of the baseboards done except for the last two when I decided I'd cut my arm on the compound miter saw, lol. 2 1/2 hours at the ER and 8 stitches later, I'm back at home. Boy, do I feel like an idiot.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Welp, thats what I feel like when I run an X-acto blade across the fat of my palm. No matter how many times I use the damn things I will always lose some flesh.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Lol, how can you feel the same slicing with an X-acto knife and cutting with a 12" miter saw? Oh, yeah: it still sucks and hurts like a bitch.
    [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well that, and the feeling like an idiot part.

Inactive Member Slytherin Snape's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Nicely done!! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12