Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm sure this has been mentioned before but... Myspace sites?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I've recently begun dabbling with a Myspace site.... not to try to "hook up" with people, but mostly for musical type contacts.

Baimun's Myspace

I'll be putting upcoming gig schedules up (even if they're just DJ or Karaoke gigs) as well as some original recordings I'm working on.

A few weeks back, I was invited on stage by the members of Gretchen's Revenge to sing with them. The crowd was very receptive to my vocals.... possibly TOO receptive if you ask Mrs. Baimun who was watching girls coming up to talk to me after the performance. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ August 16, 2006 10:25 AM: Message edited by: B?im?n ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Cool

My space is this space.......

I'll try to check yours Baimundo [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

I'm going to create one in the comin week
    [img]smile.gif[/img]

By the way Baimun have you ever used a Edirol ua-25, I'm toying with the idea of buying one but wanted some more infos on it

http://www.rolandus.com/products/pro...4&ParentId=114

<font color="#cd6600"><font size="1">[ August 16, 2006 10:54 AM: Message edited by: *PORTHOS* ]</font></font>

<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ August 16, 2006 10:54 AM: Message edited by: *PORTHOS* ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I use a PC for recording with a PCI sound card that has digital and midi connectors... but if I was going to do USB recording (like with a laptop) that looks like one of the better ones I've seen.

I had been eyeballing the Mackie Traction unit, but I read that it only works with their proprietary software. Same goes for the MBox II (but that uses a consumer version of Pro Tools)

The main thing I would look for is something that will interface with a variety of softwares in case you end up working with someone else who is using a different format than you (requiring one of you to install more software)

I've been using Cakewalk (Sonar).

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Thanks for the infos, I was planning on buying the ua-25 with probably a MXL mic and Sonar

<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ August 16, 2006 11:03 AM: Message edited by: *PORTHOS* ]</font>

Inactive Member Evil Temptation's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Underoo Bandit:

My Space
    &lt;--------------------
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You lucky bastard!!!!! you've met Aria Giovanni [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] That's my dream....

Is she pretty in person with no photoshop work on her? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm on there as well and can link to me from either Baimun's or Underoo's page.

Baimun, did you not say you found Duke Tumatoe's page? I cant find it....

Originally posted by hychi:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Underoo Bandit:

My Space
    &lt;--------------------
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You lucky bastard!!!!! you've met Aria Giovanni [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] That's my dream....

Is she pretty in person with no photoshop work on her? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I only glanced when I walked by her at the Wizard World Chicago one or two years ago. She was very attractive, but like I said - I only glanced. Probably cuz she had clothes on....

<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ August 16, 2006 01:36 PM: Message edited by: Drau ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Drau... hit my page... view my friends... and link to Duke's page.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by *PORTHOS*:
    Thanks for the infos, I was planning on buying the ua-25 with probably a MXL mic and Sonar

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Great mics... I'm using the MXL (Marshall) 2003 for vocals and 603s to mic my guitar. The signal to noise ratio is not as good as some others, but it somewhat splits the difference between a tube mic and a Neuman or Rhodes.

I got the Mic Pac which bundles both mics with a metal carry case and both shock mounts.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast