Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Tortricidae:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by -Dark Angel-:
    ...not to ba cold-hearted bastard...but, you know, I am...anyway, Guyver...that was GREAT! No fiction can compete with the creepy truth...
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]eek.gif[/img] agreed.

that poor kid, though. I hope his parents rot in hell.
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">yeah, I can agree with all that, the truth's definately better than any fiction, and the parents should be locked in a tiny cage, then set on fire [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I had an odd, although not "scary" dream last night.

only part I recall clearly is making one fucking KICKASS Spawn custom...

turns out I actually have the pieces to do it, too!

guess what I'll be doing soon? [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Tortricidae:
    you're not the first to tell me something along those lines. my friend who is big into the supernatural (he actually used to belong to a group of ghost hunters in NYC) has told me to do something similar.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I am actually a confirmed skeptic. However, I do believe in mind over matter, and I feel there is genuine value to some cultural and spiritual beliefs regardless of what science has to say on the subject.

...that's how I know your will is stronger. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Inactive Member Slytherin Snape's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Guyver:
    Why Guyver can't sleep in a room with wood floors...........

When I got older I was able to put it all together.
    The people who had lived there before us had kept there retared son in the crawl space when he had become to hard to take care of. He had died down there and my dad found his bones in the same spot I found the shirt.

So I never found out what was making the scraping sounds but I have my Ideas and they keep me from sleeping in rooms with wood floors.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Massively f'ed up. shakehead

If there is a Hell, those people will rot in it. finger

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by -Dark Angel-:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Tortricidae:
    you're not the first to tell me something along those lines. my friend who is big into the supernatural (he actually used to belong to a group of ghost hunters in NYC) has told me to do something similar.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I am actually a confirmed skeptic. However, I do believe in mind over matter, and I feel there is genuine value to some cultural and spiritual beliefs regardless of what science has to say on the subject.

</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I happen to believe one would have to be insanely arrogant to think we could only begin to explain the mysteries of our universe. Many years ago, I was in a hurry to get somewhere. I was alone in my little honda civic at night at a light on a small street. The street I was waiting to cross was a six lane boulevard. Well, I was eyein' the other light for the yellow so I would precisely know when I would get the green. I had my foot on the clutch, other one on the gas, doing that balancing act. Well, I got the green--- AND FROZE---- couldn't move. Simultaneously, the word "STOP!!!" was yelled in my head somewhere-- LOUDLY. About 1 second later, a huge dump truck ran the red light going about 50 miles per hour.

Wow, thanks, voice in my head. Or whoever you are...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lightbulb

Jesus talks to everyone, if they listen.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

same exact stop at the green happened to me, dizzzzy
    never forget it...........

I've had a lot of "guardian" type stuff, really.....

they do take their sweet ass time about it, though-
    and never come up with the cash [img]smile.gif[/img]

<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ February 04, 2005 08:40 PM: Message edited by: Street Worm ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[quote]Originally posted by -Dark Angel-:
    you need to cast it out, if you can, or simply draw a line, which is simpler. Just march right to the woods, indicate a line between them and your house and tell it "That side is yours, this side is mine, and you are not welcome here." Say it aloud if you have to. Keep saying it to yourself whenever you think of it or after these dreams. It cannot encroach upon what is yours unless you let it. You are flesh and real, your will is stronger. Trust me.

And yes, I am serious.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">you're not the first to tell me something along those lines. my friend who is big into the supernatural (he actually used to belong to a group of ghost hunters in NYC) has told me to do something similar.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

...not to ba cold-hearted bastard...but, you know, I am...anyway, Guyver...that was GREAT! No fiction can compete with the creepy truth...
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]eek.gif[/img] agreed.

that poor kid, though. I hope his parents rot in hell.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Tortricidae:

</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">yep. hell, being half turkish, I know all about cultural beliefs and superstitions,. My childhood was filled with fun stories about possession by evil spirits, warding off the evil eye, guardian spirits of dead relatives, burning olive leaves to clear bad energy, ect.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456