Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's see what everyone looks like today. Please, no old pictures.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

did?!?
    AM!!! [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by -megalithanod:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Tortricidae:
    taken about 15 minutes ago. you all get to witness two things that I always swore would never happen. One, I got my below the waist hair chopped off. and two, I'm wearing a pink girly shirt. the end is nigh.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">My wife's eldest neice was that way - she had hair down to the back of her knees, and wouldn't wear anything that could be considered "girly" of any sort......

Then one day we find out she has cut her hair short, and now wears pink, bows, and flower prints all the time - and even *gasp* dresses.

Face it - you've had it. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I still draw the line at bows and most flower prints, dammit.

I think the pink shirts are appearing because every single one of my friends is male, and they're starting to no longer view me as being female. have to remind them on occasion that I am in fact a girl, in hopes that they will stop discussing bodily functions and the breasts of passing women in front of me.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by 316what:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Mortitia:
    tort you remind me of a girl that's in my b/f's karate class... from what i understand she kicks much ass also [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Maybe I could hire her to kick your ass for spitting donuts on me.

*stands over Mort's unconscious body and proceeds to spit donuts on her*
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'll be happy to help you, 316!

*sneaks up behind him while he's spitting donuts and knocks him on the back of the head*

run, mort!

-megalithanod

Lightbulb

speaking from personal experience.... [img]redface.gif[/img]

A smack aside the head gets the point across quicker..... ahem

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Originally posted by Tortricidae:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by -megalithanod:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Tortricidae:
    taken about 15 minutes ago. you all get to witness two things that I always swore would never happen. One, I got my below the waist hair chopped off. and two, I'm wearing a pink girly shirt. the end is nigh.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">My wife's eldest neice was that way - she had hair down to the back of her knees, and wouldn't wear anything that could be considered "girly" of any sort......

Then one day we find out she has cut her hair short, and now wears pink, bows, and flower prints all the time - and even *gasp* dresses.

Face it - you've had it. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I still draw the line at bows and most flower prints, dammit.

I think the pink shirts are appearing because every single one of my friends is male, and they're starting to no longer view me as being female. have to remind them on occasion that I am in fact a girl, in hopes that they will stop discussing bodily functions and the breasts of passing women in front of me.
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]biggrin.gif[/img]

I always tell my girlfriend to choose the pink shirt when she asks me what I like.

For me pink shirt with black pants or skirt is killer.
    Kind of a great mix of feminity and tougness.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

HEY! [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]

I wear pink shirts with black pants!! [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

awww, wookit the wittle emo toymank... listen to any good charlotte lately?

here's one of me stuffing my fat face because i no longer care about defending my weight with you people....

DSC00863

any other food requests? i think i got some chicken wings in the fridge.

<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ February 23, 2005 01:22 PM: Message edited by: Biohazard ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm the only minority here. [img]redface.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Spliff:
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">At least you know you'll be the ring leader. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Originally posted by Spliff:
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Nope, you forgot Chesh

[img]wink.gif[/img]