-
March 24th, 2005, 11:09 PM
#1
Inactive Member
-
March 25th, 2005, 12:11 AM
#2
Inactive Member
It's 8 !! It's 8 !! It's 8 toys in one !!
-
March 25th, 2005, 12:17 AM
#3
Inactive Member
sadly, the catalogue was not included...
-
March 25th, 2005, 12:30 AM
#4
Inactive Member
Looks cool!
I love toy lines with vehicles~
-
March 25th, 2005, 12:36 AM
#5
Inactive Member
gonna have to get some batteries for it, so I can drive it around the house.
-
March 25th, 2005, 02:43 AM
#6
-megalithanod
Guest
that brings back some memories!
-
March 25th, 2005, 02:45 AM
#7
HB Forum Owner
HELL YEAH man!!! It still works right?
-
March 25th, 2005, 11:17 AM
#8
Inactive Member
sure does! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
March 25th, 2005, 12:06 PM
#9
Inactive Member
Sweet! [img]cool.gif[/img]
-
March 25th, 2005, 12:08 PM
#10
Inactive Member
weird thing, it still has the price tag from Value Village (think GIANT Sally Ann)...seller snagged it for $7 CAN...
I paid more than that, but not much.
still a hell of a deal.
as I recall, I was the only bidder.
sometimes it helps when the seller is in Canada.
lots of non-Canadian folks don't like to order fom Canada, due to shipping, I guess.
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ March 25, 2005 08:09 AM: Message edited by: AcroPeek ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks