Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Shypappette...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Dajistano's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    7,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    ...excellent avatar! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    House is an excellent show. One of my favorites.

    I love his bitterness, sarcasm, and disdain towards... everyone. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Shypappette's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2004
    Posts
    2,006
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks Daj! This became my favorite show before I even saw the premier. I love how he treats his patients. And some of his cracks are just aweful. Like that time he scolded that mom for not giving her child his inhaler. "Because you know, OXYGEN is so important to a growing boy. LMAO He has me laughing out loud at least 5 times a show. By far the best show on television IMO.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Dajistano's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    7,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Or a couple weeks ago when he was referring to the husband that was sticking by the wife's side...

    "Well, she doesn't have a skin rash... or Mr. Clingy would've noticed."

    He's so compassionate. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Slytherin Snape's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 28th, 2004
    Posts
    3,650
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I agree! It's cool to see ya rockin' Da House!!

    In case you guys haven't heard: "Fox's House will stay open for another season. The network has given an early second-season pickup to the freshman medical drama starring Hugh Laurie."

    Yay! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    house 1

    House: "Mr. Adams, would you please step outside for a moment."
    Adams: "Why?"
    House: "Because you irritate me."

    ~~~~~~~

    Foreman: "You assaulted that man!"
    House: "I'll never do it again."
    Foreman: "Yes, you will!"
    House: "All the more reason this debate is pointless."

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ April 26, 2005 11:37 AM: Message edited by: ?SNAPE? ]</font>

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Slytherin Snape's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 28th, 2004
    Posts
    3,650
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Originally posted by -megalithanod:
    [QBWe have the 3 CSIs, House, and Numb3rs is another excellent - they all grab our attention from week to week and well worth the time.[/QB]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">We have such similar taste in TV. [img]smile.gif[/img] Add "24" and "The Shield" to that list and that (along with sports) is pretty much what Evil Chris and I watch too. [img]cool.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Evil Temptation's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    988
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    House indeed rocks.

    He's just brutally honest and that's great.

  7. #7
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by ‡SNAPE‡:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by -megalithanod:
    We have the 3 CSIs, House, and Numb3rs is another excellent - they all grab our attention from week to week and well worth the time.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">We have such similar taste in TV. [img]smile.gif[/img] Add "24" and "The Shield" to that list and that (along with sports) is pretty much what Evil Chris and I watch too. [img]cool.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I think the only reason we haven't gotten into those two and Lost was due to the sheer amount of TV on DVD season sets we have back logged on.

    Trying to get through Highlander the series now, and then we have the last 2 seaosns of Babylon 5, then 3 seasons of DS9, then Dark Angel, Monk, a couple of Seasons of CSI on DVD, and I am sure I am forgetting a few......... [img]redface.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Slytherin Snape's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 28th, 2004
    Posts
    3,650
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Originally posted by Underoo Bandit:
    House indeed rocks.

    He's just brutally honest and that's great.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">The ultimate anti-PC approach to life! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ April 26, 2005 01:32 PM: Message edited by: ?SNAPE? ]</font>

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Evil Temptation's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    988
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I would actually prefer a doctor like that... no bs just "Do what I say or die." [img]wink.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Shypappette's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2004
    Posts
    2,006
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What about that time he was in the clinic, and that teenager had the mp3 player up his butt. House was like, did you do it because of the shape, or the booming bass?
    I almost peed myself laughing.

    I'd love a doctor like that.
    The man needs an emmy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •