Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Ok it's been a long time since the last one.... Let's see new pics of everyone!!!

-megalithanod

Originally posted by TheUnquietGrave:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by -megalithanod:
    what doesn't kill you makes you stronger

Ahh - the problems I don't have to worry about having gone blad at age 19 [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">ha..my boyfriend started going bald at about that age. he's not completely bald yet, but he usually just shaves his head..says it's the best way of hiding the fact that you're going bald at a young age.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It is!

I don't shave it, and not 100% bald, but in a couple more years I am going to look like Picard, without the grey.

Never bothered me - I grew up looking at all the men in the fmaily and new it was coming. I just trim it all down to 1/8" each weekend - works for me.

I would shave my head to make it easier, but my wife doesn't want me to do that, so it seems due to that, I don't [img]smile.gif[/img]

<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ July 01, 2005 11:29 AM: Message edited by: -megalithanod ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

...well, I certainly hope that nothing similar has ever happened to you ladies, but the absolute worst hair-related "mishap" I have ever had is when some incredibly stupid, belligerant motherfucker tried to pick a fight with me in a bar. I was just going to blow him off until he tried to grab my hair, and then I sent him to the hospital. Not kidding, not bragging, but that one really kinda made me seriously consider a haircut for a day or so.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Cool

Originally posted by Mortitia:
    damn i was hoping i would get a pic out of you chosen one!! [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I think Wolfie is shy.... [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ah yes..... now i remember. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

-megalithanod

Originally posted by -Dark Angel-:
    ...well, I certainly hope that nothing similar has ever happened to you ladies, but the absolute worst hair-related "mishap" I have ever had is when some incredibly stupid, belligerant motherfucker tried to pick a fight with me in a bar. I was just going to blow him off until he tried to grab my hair, and then I sent him to the hospital. Not kidding, not bragging, but that one really kinda made me seriously consider a haircut for a day or so.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You should have dipped your hair in his beer, waited five minutes and then slapped him silly with your hair-weapon! That would have taught him! [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">HAHAHA!!! That just made me laugh my ass off, cause I know exactly what that's like.
    Someone grabs the hair, and you just snap!
    I'm the same way with my hair, or when wearing a hat. A buddy snatched the hat off my head in a coffee shop once, and I just threw the guy!
    He was a freind so I felt bad after, but it was an uncontrolable reaction.

It's that "don't touch my fuckin head" rule! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">wow. nope, never had that happen to me. although I have had my hair yanked at concerts and bars by drunken morons who thought it'd be funny, or a way of getting my attention. or perhaps they just went into caveman mode and thought "hm. female. me drag by hair back to cave. she want me."

they say that one target attackers and rapists look for is long hair, especially in a ponytail or braid..easy to grab ahold of and use to pull/control you with.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Shypappy:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by -Dark Angel-:
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">HAHAHA!!! That just made me laugh my ass off, cause I know exactly what that's like.
    Someone grabs the hair, and you just snap!
    I'm the same way with my hair, or when wearing a hat. A buddy snatched the hat off my head in a coffee shop once, and I just threw the guy!
    He was a freind so I felt bad after, but it was an uncontrolable reaction.

It's that "don't touch my fuckin head" rule! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">i live by the same rule... only certain special people get pull i mean touch my hair

[img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*pulls Mort's hair*....*runs*

Follows
    Following