Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Morning Coff......THE HELL !!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by MM4:
    Here we go again.....

I was planning to buy only like 5 items at the supermarket, but the maid just called me and added like 30 more !!!!

I don't get it.....where is all the food going ???

And my bloody green bananas are not growing fast enough in the garden....
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">So you're planing on living only on bananas as soon as they're ready?

So much for variety... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by *PORTHOS*:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by grail:
    Not every time. I saw her when I went to System of a down, I didn't for Slipknot and I know she's not working tonight.

But it's not a big problem though. We still talk now and then and both of us have moved on, she even know I see someone else from time to time.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That'S cool
    HAppy to read that
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Normally I talk with all my ex, I'm not to much for fighting and stuff like that...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Originally posted by grail:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by MM4:
    Here we go again.....

I was planning to buy only like 5 items at the supermarket, but the maid just called me and added like 30 more !!!!

I don't get it.....where is all the food going ???

And my bloody green bananas are not growing fast enough in the garden....
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">So you're planing on living only on bananas as soon as they're ready?

So much for variety... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well, Northamericans use potatoes in most of their dishes, we use green bananas.....

Inactive Member Slytherin Snape's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Here we go again.....

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Maid? [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Originally posted by ?SNAPE?:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by MM4:
    Here we go again.....

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Maid? [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">In these countries, they are women that do the cleaning and cooking in the houses. But we pay a small fee per month plus a room for them. No way is what you have to pay for a helper in the states....

Inactive Member Slytherin Snape's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by ?SNAPE?:
    Here we go again.....

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Maid? [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">In these countries, they are women that do the cleaning and cooking in the houses. But we pay a small fee per month plus a room for them. No way is what you have to pay for a helper in the states....</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I guess not. A live in maid/cook is pretty damn expensive over here! But hey, if it's not a big expense there, why not?! [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Remember that I am divorced, and somtimes my three daugthers stay with me. Since I have to work from 8AM-5PM, someone has to care for them while I am out....at least I can be with them all day on the weekends....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well, Northamericans use potatoes in most of their dishes, we use green bananas.....
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Oh... ok! That's a great explanation! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Cool

We bake it, we fry it, we smash it, we boil it, we slice it, we puree it.......

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    It's nice that you do all those things with it, but do you actually eat it? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast