Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Tonight's the night Shield fans!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

"Want a piece of gum? Come on, it's Juicy Fruit and I just opened the pack" lol.

The explanation of the gum was great too. Can't wait to see who takes a piece and who doesn't throughout the season.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Damn this sucks. With the first 4 seasons, I watched them on DVD. I watch season 4 in less than 24 hrs. I loved ep. 1 of season 5. It just kills me to have to watch it once a week.

"it's a fresh pack" that shit is great.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I fucking love this show
    i didn't want it to end i wanted it to keep freakin going

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Dajistein:
    It seems like I remember them bringing Lem out from his house in cuffs. [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Being cuffed does not equal being arrested. He was detained. If arrested, they would have taken him to The Barn and booked him and formally charged him.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Chaserfan:

also, I hope when this all ends, it doesnt end all bad for those on the strike team. all in all, they were good for cleaning up some big problems and I've always been on their side of things
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">They killed a cop. As much as I like Mackey, he's gotta go down (prison or death).

Dutch needs to be killed too...for strangling that cat (motherfucker!).

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm watching it again. I love this shit.

"I like my women small"

"So your dick fits better?"

LOL. Greatness. Pure gold.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Chaserfan:
    and yeah, the drug thing is what they have on Curtis to get him to spill on Mackey. I only hope he doesnt, but I think he will.

also, I hope when this all ends, it doesnt end all bad for those on the strike team. all in all, they were good for cleaning up some big problems and I've always been on their side of things
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">SPOLIER ALERT

According to the episode summary for 5.03 Lem goes back to Vic and the Strike Team and tells them about the IAD investigation,so they know it's going on but I don't think they can stop it.

And don't expect a good ending for the Strike Team

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

yeah I dont figure it will end well for them.

Big C, that was so smooth and subtle when she said it that you almost missed it. Had to go back and see if thats what I thought she said. it was. funny stuff!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by shiner:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Chaserfan:

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">They killed a cop. As much as I like Mackey, he's gotta go down (prison or death).

Dutch needs to be killed too...for strangling that cat (motherfucker!).
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">yeah, Dutch needs to get it for being a dork! and I wish they'd get Acevada also!

and by the way. That is the best avatar ever! I loved that movie and wish I had one of those aliens for an avatar!

Inactive Member Slytherin Snape's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

And the "Gilroy's Liver" entry on the Danny's Baby Daddy poster!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">YES! Evil Chris and I were literally LOL on that one too! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Originally posted by 316what:
    The explanation of the gum was great too. Can't wait to see who takes a piece and who doesn't throughout the season.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It was, but potentially "misleading" too. Generally speaking, I think that may be a more "valid" test for men than women. Women may be more likely to give-in and take the gum, but only because they don't want to make a scene or have a direct confrontation. They'd see just taking the gum (while still thinking, "No, I said I don't want any f@cking gum, @sshole!") as the easier thing to do, but not with that necessarily meaning they are more susceptible to manipulation. JMO.

For example, I have doubts about how easily Vic's wife would roll on him, no matter what the circumstances (he HAS been a good provider financially for the kids' situation). I think once she figures it out, she's gonne be more PISSED at being used than mad about anything Vic may have done.

In any event, great start to the season. And while I don't want it to be the last, if they can kick @ss for 21 episodes and go out on top/their terms, I'd rather it that way than a slow slide into crapiness. [img]wink.gif[/img]