Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ok, here's the deal..

something went wrong with the steering in my car. I forget what the name of the part is, but it's Big and Expensive and right now it's either A: spend a lot of cash (that I don't have) to replace a part in a car that's 13 years old and has nearly 100,000 miles on it, or B: get a new car (with money I also do not have).

so. I'm selling off what I can. I'll offer to you guys first..if you want anything on the list, PM and make me an offer. payment has to be paypal.

MOC Valkerie figure from the viking age (original blue outfit/blond hair)

MOC biker chick R3

Loose Mandy spawn from the reborn line

loose fire dragon from the Conan line

loose Svadun from the Conan line (uncensored)

loose she-spawn 2

loose spawn on horse (can't remember his name..it's the last spawn on horse figure they did..the one all in dark colors, with an alternate head)

loose Rasputin from the Monsters line

that's all I can remember off the top of my head..once I get home and survey my collection, there'll be more.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ouch.. Yeah that labor will kill ya on that.. I forgot about rack & pinion. I think that includes some of the stuff I mentioned above, save the balljoints and c v stuff.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

my dad's going to take a look at the car on thursday, to see if it's something he could possibly fix if we can find the part for it. he completely rebuilt the mustang he has, but the difference is that car was rear wheel..and my car is front wheel drive, which apparently makes it trickier to work on when it comes to things like that.

I'm really bummed about it right now..but glad that it blew on an empty road instead of on the highway. if that'd happened, chances are I wouldn't be here right now.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The only thing I can think of that would cause a mess up in steering like that is Balljoints, Tie rods, Pittman arm, idler arm, or (if your car is front wheel drive) c v joints/axles (which are a pain in the ass to do yourself)

All of which aren't cheap (new balljoints installed on my truck cost me about 200, and that was a deal)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by AoD the Peacemaker:
    The only thing I can think of that would cause a mess up in steering like that is Balljoints, Tie rods, Pittman arm, idler arm, or (if your car is front wheel drive) c v joints/axles (which are a pain in the ass to do yourself)

All of which aren't cheap (new balljoints installed on my truck cost me about 200, and that was a deal)
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">according to my dad, it's the rack and pinion that blew. he said the part runs at least $360, and the labor would put it over a grand..not to mention all the other little things that are starting to go wrong with my car. which is a real pain in the ass. I was trying to squeeze at least another year out of it..by that point, I would've had enough to not have to worry about how I'm going to make a down payment.