Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Loads of pic's of the NYC Comic Con courtsey of the WB.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Nomalas:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by ghostdawgg?:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by virtualNYC:
    i couldn't even get in [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Man was I bummed out, I missed out on the signed temp_plate by Todd, Greg and Tan. [img]frown.gif[/img]
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">...are you sure? [img]wink.gif[/img]
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Tony! whatever do you mean by that?

-megalithanod

what was the temp_plate this year?

Inactive Member The Cheshire Cat's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Went on Friday with the usual gang, and I thought that it was pretty packed then...I'd hate to have been there on Sat and the nearly 5000 people there... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Props to Todd and Steve and Goff and Tan and all the McF staff there for the signing of the comics and my Military CC pack...Todd should have chosen a better place for the interview, all those people crowding around the booth was nuts...I had to go and walk around and get some breathing space...

The upcoming Military stuff is awesome too, and those dragons on display was cool...

Oh yeah, disorganized is a good way of putting it...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by virtualNYC:
    i couldn't even get in [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">that sucks man, i almost didn't either me and 2 friends went up friday for the weekend and another friend met us at the show saturday morning, we took a wrong turn walking to javits and ended up at a comic store, then my friend meeting us at the center called us and said the line for tickets was insane, about this time we saw that the comic store was selling them so we grabbed 4 passes thinking it'd just save us time in line. then as soon as we get there my friend who was at javits tell us they're sold out, so we were pretty lucky

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12