Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Back in the day, I had an atari 2600. I eventually became bored with it & sold it. Many moons ago, I bought a PS2. I eventually became bored with it & sold it. I am now considering getting a PSP, but knowing my track record, I have a feeling that if I get it, I will eventually become bored with it. Fuck it, I'll prolly get one anyway.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have pre-booked a Wii and will probably get either a PS3 or 360 to but that is for later

<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ November 13, 2006 10:26 AM: Message edited by: The quikier Quikman ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Mornin' Folks!

Video Games?
    Can't say I've really ever played any............

(well, maybe pong when it was in every table-top in every gin mill for a few)

but I'm the bomb at Pinball [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Too bad pinball doesn't translate well to the home console market... I loves me some silver ball, but never was skilled at it.

With all the hype over this generation of consoles, it's a good time to stock up on more titles for some of the systems I have, or maybe finally move up to the last generation. Gamecube, PS2, and original X-Box should be reasonably priced this year, and it looks like a good time to check out a handheld. Although, with that first mortgage payment looming, I should probably hold off... [img]redface.gif[/img]

'Sides, I have plenty of games to keep me busy even if they aren't the hot new eye candy. Link slices stalfos and octorocks just as good now as he did 20 years ago. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I won't seriously consider next-gen until such time as they seriously consider some realistic pricing. I will almost definitely go for the PS3 when and if that happerns.

As it is, there are several dozen games for the PS2 that I've been interested in, but never bought. Probably will, now.

For the time being, I am playing through Marvel Ultimate Alliance for the second time. Needless to say, I choose Thor in his classic costume, form a team only when absolutely necessary, and bound across the Marvel U happily kicking ass. I could do this for ages, don'tchaknow...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12