Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

He's wall to wall and treetop tall - it's Mezco's 15" King Kong, straight from the Peter Jackson movie. You can get him mellow, pissed or roaring, and my review tonight covers the roaring version. Great sculpt, with just a few minuses overall. He's certainly the finest version of Jackson's Kong we've seen.

The guest review is from dedguy, and covers four of the six new Mcfarlane Military series 4 figures. You can check out all the reviews at the usual:

http://www.mwctoys.com

I'm working on all the nominations right now for the People's Pick Awards for 2006. I usually like to have the ballot up by now, but I'm running a few days behind. It should be up by next week though, and there are going to be 10 great prize packs as well for some lucky voters. Watch for it!

Thanks for reading, and have a terrific weekend,

Michael
    MWC

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Just happened to get my case of Military series 4 in the mail today myself. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Have to agree with dedguy on the paint - some were perfect, some, not so much. A few were even glossy (I know, I know - it's supposed to be sweat, but some of these guys must have glandular problems to sweat that much).
    Basically the only McF line I'm still collecting.