Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Two true collectibles reviews tonight - one sorta high end, one definitely high end. The definitely high end is the new Premium Format Mummy figure from Sideshow. Based on the old Universal Monster version portrayed by Boris Karloff, the sculpt is exceptional. The sarcophagus is amazing as well, but unfortunately, mine has paint issues, especially on the nose. If you can manage to get one without those problems - and I'll be sending mine back - you should be very happy.

The second review is over at QSE, and covers the Gentle Giant animated Boba Fett maquette. This is the only one of the animated Star Wars maquettes I've picked up, but I'm quite happy with it. You can find all the reviews at the usual:

http://www.mwctoys.com

I'll be taking Thursday off, enjoying a big turkey dinner. And I'll be spending the rest of the weekend searching for a Wii for my kids *sigh*. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Michael
    MWC

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hate boba, but love the maquette....oh the irony [img]tongue.gif[/img] still pissed GG is planning on dropping the clone wars and focusing more on the OT characters though [img]mad.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I love that maquette. And for some reason it's the flames that I like the most about it.