Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Morning Coffee....let's all give thanks!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Andyman:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Grail:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Andyman:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Grail:
    I'd like to give Thanks, but I don't know who that guy is and he's not mine, so I can't give Thanks... sorry...
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well thanks for nothing then! </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Please mind your own business and leave Nothing say his own thanks!!!</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Grail, you almost, but not quite, don't make any sense at all. [img]confused.gif[/img]

*gets out Canadian to English dictionary*

[img]wink.gif[/img]
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">sometime I live in my own little buble... actually I tought everyting was making sense... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    btw, you should use a french to canadian to english dictionary [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks my ass, tomorrow is going to suck! [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

(Although, I have to admit that it's a good suck)

We have 700 reservations from Noon:30 till 6:30 for our Thanksgiving buffet, which means that I am going to be running my friggin arse off all day long making sure that all the food stays full.

So I'll check my thanks till Black Friday, and that's assuming that my wife doesn't wake me up at some ungodly hour to go shopping for her (she's at the point of the multiple pregnancy where she can't do much of anything, so it all gets added to my Honey Do list) [img]confused.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Cool

Originally posted by macabeee:
    Thanks my ass, tomorrow is going to suck! [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

(Although, I have to admit that it's a good suck)

We have 700 reservations from Noon:30 till 6:30 for our Thanksgiving buffet, which means that I am going to be running my friggin arse off all day long making sure that all the food stays full.

So I'll check my thanks till Black Friday, and that's assuming that my wife doesn't wake me up at some ungodly hour to go shopping for her (she's at the point of the multiple pregnancy where she can't do much of anything, so it all gets added to my Honey Do list) [img]confused.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I bet turkeys really, really, really hate you
    [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Grail:

btw, you should use a french to canadian to english dictionary [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Isn't that a french to canadian to english to american dictionary? I think we have one in the back room somewhere?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    700 revs? So I'm guessing no left overs for the Midwest gathering, eh Mac? [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Cool

Originally posted by That Chet Guy:

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Isn't that a french to canadian to english to american dictionary? I think we have one in the back room somewhere?</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I don't want to know how it will end if the add spanish [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

We'll be cooking 40 20 pound birds, so yes, the turkey community doesn't much like us, and there may be a few pounds left over, but that'll be made into soup of the day (Turkey Pot Pie Soup) for one day next week.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Serve this up, there will be plenty of left overs!

turkey

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Cool

Originally posted by That Chet Guy:
    Serve this up, there will be plenty of left overs!

&lt;a href="http://www.somewebsite.net/images/turkey.jpg" target="_fullview"&gt;&lt;img src="http://www.somewebsite.net/images/turkey.jpg" width="400" alt="Click for fullsize image" /&gt;&lt;/a&gt;
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">WHOA !!! [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

COOL !!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12