Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hope everyone enjoys their thanksgiving! god bless and be safe if you are traveling! I get to suffer with tooth/gum pain (anything in the mouth is the worst pain) ugh, till Monday of pain and suffering and everyone goes back to work!

Gobble gobble gobble everyone!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm taking antibiotics for the infection and Mortin for the pain. The bottom two front teeth aren't real, i have 3 missing teeth that never grew in so for the past 9 years i've had these false teeth that just sat ontop of the gum (they are being held by a wire with the caps in the back of my teeth) about 2 days ago, i didn't know what the hell was going on but i really just wanted to take my jaw and rip it off because of the pain that i was going through. Besides it catching a infection, the false teeth are cutting my gums and sliding down into the gum! it's actually sinking in!! I can't begin to tell you the amount of pain i am feeling right now, i have no energy to do anything. So, i have to wait till Monday for my dentist to see what he can do, he's gonna have to cut the wires to take them out, there's nothing else he can do.

I'm supposed to have surgery done soon anyways to have the false teeth put in. Unfortunely i can't get implants done because i don't have enough space in the gaps and i can't get bridge work. So, i'm pretty much stuck on the most expensive solution, it's called Lumineers. Most celebrites have them, procelain teeth. They look amazing, but god they cost a fortune [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

I guess i have no other choice but to get the surgery done now, it sucks because my real teeth are so healthy, no cavities and they are going to have to destroy them...it really is a shame [img]frown.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Happy Turkey Day Lisa....

Sorry to hear about your pain. [img]frown.gif[/img]

Even though they taste like crap, cloves are a great remedy for tooth pain.....then again, so is a lot of booze! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Hope you and your family are well.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Red face

Sorry to hear you're in such pain Lee [img]frown.gif[/img] Hopefully the AB will kick in quickly.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Cool

Sorry to hear that......hope you have a good time with your love ones....

I will liquify some turkey for you [img]wink.gif[/img]