Thread: Hey artists! Draw a HydraSpawn and get some free stuff if your art is chosen.

EndQuest

Topic: Calling all Artist.......
    Author: HydraSpawn
    posted 03-07-2004 02:22 PM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am asking all talented artist out there who would like to participate in a little something dealing with the Hydraspawn. I feel that there are many great board names out there worthy of being figures, mine being one of them. I would like for someone to draw a legitamite picture (for those comedians out there) of the hydraspawn and the best one will get a free something for there time courtesy of the Hydraspawn. Here is how it works:

Post a picture of your drawing on this post as well as email it to me with your boardname and mailing address. You have until 3/18/04 to post and email all pictures. On the 19th of Mar the best drawing will be chosen and I will announce who gets the free booty (quiet). Good luck and I look forward to all the great picks.

Note: I am really into chinese dragons.

All others who view this thread are welcome to vote on who's drawing is the best. Again thank you.

[email protected]

EndQuest

posted 03-07-2004 02:16 PM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I'll help you. I'll donate a Mint In Clamshell, Series 24, UNMASKED Halloween Spawn to the cause.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">http://board.spawn.com/cgi-bin/ultim...=164216#000001

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

sounds a little fishy, I also dont like guys who totally call themselves "the *boardnamehere*"

EndQuest

He's a good guy.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i was wondering why you were so confident to help [img]wink.gif[/img]