Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Very Cool News!
    I've been wanting some new Madman for a few, now......

He?s been here, there, and (almost literally) everywhere, and in February, Mike Allred?s Madman will find a new home at Image Comics. The new partnership between the creator and publisher will kick off with Madman Gargantua!, an 852 page, full color hardcover that collects every Madman story from Madman, Madman Adventures, Madman Comics, the Madman Super King-Size Groovy Special and a load of additional material.

"From the first page I drew, I knew Madman was exactly what I wanted to do in comics,? Allred said in a release. ?I'm proud to be working with Image ? the only company that really gets what creator freedom is all about ? to bring Frank's stories back in the way I've always wanted to show them!"

The collection is just the start of the character at Image, as April will see a full-fledged return to Snap City, as Allred will launch Madman Atomic Comics, a new monthly series. "Artistically, this is my best work ever," Allred said. "The first storyline is called ?Jumping Silent Cars That Sleep At Traffic Lights,? and it will turn the Madman world upside down. It's designed so that new readers can jump on, but buckle up, because it's gonna be a strange and scary rollercoaster ride!"

"Image has always been the company designed by creators, for creators, and we're honored to welcome Mike aboard!" said Image Executive Director Eric Stephenson. "He's always had a great vision for his comics, and we're excited to be the ones to bring his vision out to the world."

Madman Gargantua! will carry a $125.00 cover price, and will be limited to 2,500 copies. Gargantua! will not be reprinted in this format.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">158240740101 SS500 SCLZZZZZZZ V36739430

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    No Madman fans?!?!?
    I am truly shocked................
    it is the World's Snappiest Comic Magazine after all-

Stopped by Shocker Toys and saw their 'in progress' Madman sculpt-

3YjurWpfC5MtURzA8IlEB6klLDDrWoA026B

not bad.........
    looks better then the graffiti designs one from a few years ago (that I just didn't care for at all)

But for the coolness that is Madman, they'd have to make everyone!

OxTirsWnw8jyFrSFjpoN3Ndn8rWyQ3U0225

Some Atomics would be cool, too.....

bookplate

& I'd really like a Spaceman

spaceman

more art

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)