Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by That Chet Guy:
    He probably doesn't "fight" the T-Rex, but could get the sword in a museum and pose that way. Of course, with his power, he may end up in the past, but that's an expensive effect shot. [img]wink.gif[/img]

I never thought of Petrelli absorbing too much, I just thought he was by Nuclear Man and couldn't control the power. Your explanation seems good though. But where did he get the coughing, passing out and seeing the future power? I thought it was weird he coughed even with the cheerleader nearby.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'm starting to go with the theory of Petrelli can't handle too many "mutants" at the same time. While he was at the police station with Claire the cop tried to read his mind. Does Claire's dad have any power? Anyway, Peter's brother was there too so maybe it is an overload? Peter is still quite unsure of his true power and therefore cannot control it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Cool

Originally posted by That Chet Guy:
    He probably doesn't "fight" the T-Rex, but could get the sword in a museum and pose that way. Of course, with his power, he may end up in the past, but that's an expensive effect shot. [img]wink.gif[/img]

I never thought of Petrelli absorbing too much, I just thought he was by Nuclear Man and couldn't control the power. Your explanation seems good though. But where did he get the coughing, passing out and seeing the future power? I thought it was weird he coughed even with the cheerleader nearby.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I was also thinking about a museum......now, with the upcomming "Night at the museum", don't know if they want to avoid similarities....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Cool

[quote]Originally posted by Andyman:
    While he was at the police station with Claire the cop tried to read his mind. Does Claire's dad have any power?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">The Haitian was also inside the station, outside the room....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[quote]Originally posted by MM4:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Andyman:
    While he was at the police station with Claire the cop tried to read his mind. Does Claire's dad have any power?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">The Haitian was also inside the station, outside the room....
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">There you go.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm conviced that SYLAR WILL SAVE THEM ALL.

Since Peter is obviously malfunctioning... only Sylar can look into his brain and see what it will take to keep him from going nuclear.

Inactive Member Michael Crawford's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My thoughts on this week's episode:

- Peter and the ending. We know Peter was in very close proximity to Sylar, but we didn't see any immediate effects. Could his illness be a result of being in contact with someone with multiple powers, along with Sylar's insanity? I also think that what we're seeing in the dream is Peter sacrificing himself in some way at the end to save the world, or at least NYC. The other Heroes in the dream aren't trying to stop him - in fact, it appears that Claire says "I'm sorry" before she turns to run away from him. Peter may have to intervene with Ted in some way that he isn't capable of yet - actually stealing a power for example - and to destroy it means destroying himself.

- I loved the stuff with Hiro again, and it's great to see Isaac both free of Claire's dad, and painting without the drugs.

- Nikki turning herself in is interesting, and probably won't slow Jessica down too much, although it might work to bring her into contact with Matt.

- Speaking of Matt, he may get strong enough to battle with the Haitian. He was able to get the one word out of their minds without alerting them that he was scanning them, although it clearly hurt him. Over time though, as his power progresses...

- the most interesting to me is that the Haitian is clearly not in line with Claire's dad. On the one hand, that means he won't wipe Claire's mind...but that doesn't mean he's a good guy. Was he responsible for Eden's death? We know he knew she was planning to kill him (he was present for the hallway conversation, and most likely 'overheard' it), and unless the Haitian helped Sylar in some way, how was Sylar able to both avoid Eden's suggestion and use his powers in the cel?

- Eden's death is a bummer, since I liked her quite a bit. A well, such is the life of a tv character. Her killing herself to stop Sylar from getting the power was a truly heroic death.

- we got confirmation for the first time that Claire's dad has bosses. We've never seen anyone giving him orders before, and clearly they weren't seeing eye to eye on handling Sylar.

- Claire is clearly her dad's downfall. He'll do anything to protect her, and that's going to be his undoing. Whatever is up with the Haitian, he won't see it coming because of his overriding concern for Claire.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

First Charlie, and then Eden.... what's with killing off the cute chicks?

Peter's dream could just be symbolic... I mean, he's talked to dead guys and dreamt of flying by himself in his dreams before.

If Sylar can "see" what's inside brains and what powers are there, then why did he attack the other cheerleader? And what about the little girl? Did the Invisible Man already "appear" in an episode?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I don't think Sylar can "see" how a brain works until he opens up the skull. Remember in the diner when Hiro almost but held back on telling Charlie his powers while Sylar was there? On the other hand, Charlie and company were making quite a big deal about her talent in front of everybody. Hence Charlie is dead and Hiro is not.

Now if Sylar got Matt's mind reading powers...

Inactive Member The Mighty Wolf's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation

- What I've picked up is that Claire's dad is really her dad, and only has her written on paper as a adopted child to protect her from the ones above him.

- The nuclear explosion will still happen in my point of view, and it will pave the way to a second series with a world where humans will fight mutants to prevent further destruction like this. This is clearly given by the future Hiro (more mature and speaks perfect English) whom dons a sword.

- The Dinosuar part, be prepared, it's gonna be a theme park which Hiro finds himself in.

- The young Indian teacher (forgot his name, on tip of tongue) will properly learn powers of his own, and which will explain why his father was obsessed in explorer the truth on these powers, and why he didn't want his son to research into it. (This is a far theory of mine ) [img]confused.gif[/img]

<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ December 08, 2006 03:03 AM: Message edited by: Chosen One ]</font>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12