The third Diamond Marvel Icons bust came in Yesterday (Friday) and I just keep being impressed over them.

The Spider-man and Hulk were both excellent, and the Wolverine doesn't diappoint!

The box is the same windowed view so you get a good look at the bust without having to open it if desired (but what is the fun in that?
DSIcons01

It is the same size as the Spider-man at 4 1/2 inches, and this one makes sure to include the iconical claws, if only in one arm, instead of armless as all others so far, or planned. I was lucky enough to atleast be in the first 1000 of the 5000 made.

DSIcons02

Detail on the bust is excellent in sculpting and paint application, all around and not just in the front as seen with the Hulk, although the hulk being so big that is understandable
DSIcons03

DSIcons04

I've preordered the Green Goblin and the Doom busts, although the Doom is a little disappointing, but the quality of these are winning me over even if Doom does look like Jay Leno

<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ November 04, 2006 11:25 PM: Message edited by: -megalithanod ]</font>