Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Do we not respect other opinions here?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

as far as pop goes, I'll stick with my Safeway Select, thanks... [img]wink.gif[/img]
    Coke=$1.25
    Safeway=$0.50

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I like to mix up my pop selection. For the longest time I've been drinking coke, but last week I bought Pepsi, and this week I got Pepsi Twist and Dr. Pepper. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Originally posted by Peter Hoffman:
    But sometimes intelligent discussions do develop, especially on a board like this, where most of us are mature enough to do so.

I just find it sad that we can't allow people the chance to disagree on a subject.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Some people just can't agree on disagreeing or enjoy exchanging points of views.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by *PORTHOS*:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Peter Hoffman:
    But sometimes intelligent discussions do develop, especially on a board like this, where most of us are mature enough to do so.

I just find it sad that we can't allow people the chance to disagree on a subject.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Some people just can't agree on disagreeing or enjoy exchanging points of views.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah, which is pretty sad.

But basically what I noticed and wanted to express was that people aren't even given the chance to do so.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by macabeee:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Quikman:
    I so totaly know what you mean its like when my friends and I discuss Pepsi and Coce and Im so totaly in it you know but the others cant take a normal discussion you know ethey are so totaly out. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Pepsi and Coke?!? Screw you, you suck. You are the suckiest bunch of suck that has ever sucked.

And Pepsi and Coke suck too. Faygo all the way!!

[img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]

<font size="1">(for those of you not from the Midwestern US Faygo makes knock off sodas that cost about half of what Coke and Pepsi do)</font>

<font color="#cd6600"><font size="1">[ March 16, 2005 03:45 PM: Message edited by: macabeee ]</font></font>
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Faygo..its to easy so I wont bother [img]tongue.gif[/img]

We got those to..not somethign so dorky as Faygo though we got Cuba Cola and other weird stuff ..

oh and mac...you SUCK [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

The PEPSI sloggan up here in Qu?bec is "Ici, c'est PEPSI" wich means "Here, it's PEPSI" since the middle of the 80s, PEPSI has been ahead of Coke in sales in Qu?bec. It's the only place in the world with Lebanon where Pepsi is ahead of Coke.

[img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

must...resist....the French/Pepsi joke....

Inactive Member Halitosis Crunch's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm never particularly interested in the sentiments of others, and rules don't mean anything to me.

I say what I want and if people want to lock shit up, whatever.

Inactive Member Halitosis Crunch's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by *PORTHOS*:
    Some people just can't agree on disagreeing or enjoy exchanging points of views.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I agree with this idea PORTHOS, but just a few days ago you insisted that your thread about the Spanish terrorist attacks be locked because some, including myself, posted some "unsavory" thoughts.

That in itself is censorship in order to ease tensions, which are non existant, or at least shouldn't be ceased through suppression of conflicting points of view.

Shouldn't intolerance and irreverance be tolerated just the same as supposed "civilized" debate?

Just a thought.

<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ March 16, 2005 04:03 PM: Message edited by: Halitosis Crunch ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Quikman:
    oh and mac...you SUCK [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">As Ambassador Porthos has suggested, I am going to agree to disagree with you on the fact that I suck.

And I must say that I have enjoyed exchanging points of view with you.

<font size="1">You still suck!! </font> [img]wink.gif[/img]

<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ March 16, 2005 04:05 PM: Message edited by: macabeee ]</font>