Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Do we not respect other opinions here?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    there is no Swede that suck so there [img]wink.gif[/img]

and seeing I am the only Swede here I name myself " AMBASSADORE OF THE SWEDISH RIGHTS TO TELL THE PPL OF THE UNREAL THEY SUCK "

so in general you all suck [img]tongue.gif[/img] ..now Im gonan go to sleep now to take care os the inmates tomorow at work..

and mac it takes one to know one so suck [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i agree to disagree that everyone here sucks... including me [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Peter Hoffman:
    But sometimes intelligent discussions do develop, especially on a board like this, where most of us are mature enough to do so.

I just find it sad that we can't allow people the chance to disagree on a subject.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It's a toy board and it's best to keep that kinda stuff off here, even if it is a cival conversation, they can turn ugly really quick.

And i only lock them if i feel their going sour.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I locked the latest thread, because I got a PM suggesting I do so, and upon reading it, I agreed that it probably should be done. It was already getting ugly. Was a decission I made, and if you don't agree, sorry, but we can't all agree. So lets move on.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yes let's move on.

But before we do, i just wanna say that im shocked that peter if thinks were like other mods, our board is the most fair and well run board around.

We don't delete shit for nothing, if a thread is locked or deleted, then i can promiss you that it was done with the right intent, me, peeker, TCM and Sculp try to keep this board running smooth, and sometimes you gotta do what some people don't like.

It's a dirty job, but it has to be done.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Halitosis Crunch:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by *PORTHOS*:
    Some people just can't agree on disagreeing or enjoy exchanging points of views.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I agree with this idea PORTHOS, but just a few days ago you insisted that your thread about the Spanish terrorist attacks be locked because some, including myself, posted some "unsavory" thoughts.

That in itself is censorship in order to ease tensions, which are non existant, or at least shouldn't be ceased through suppression of conflicting points of view.

Shouldn't intolerance and irreverance be tolerated just the same as supposed "civilized" debate?

Just a thought.

<font color="#cd6600"><font size="1">[ March 16, 2005 04:03 PM: Message edited by: Halitosis Crunch ]</font></font>
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I think respect should be held over everything else. Porthos was just trying to remind us of a terrible event that , no matter what politics caused it, was indeed a horrific way for anyone to push their cause. Some people refuse to respect Porthos or the threads intentions.

To answer your question, no this board will not tolerate intolerance no matter how hard you try to spin it into an oxymoron.

As a general rule of thumb...politics and religion probably should not be discussed here.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Guitardeth?:
    Yes let's move on.

But before we do, i just wanna say that im shocked that peter if thinks were like other mods, our board is the most fair and well run board around.

We don't delete shit for nothing, if a thread is locked or deleted, then i can promiss you that it was done with the right intent, me, peeker, TCM and Sculp try to keep this board running smooth, and sometimes you gotta do what some people don't like.

It's a dirty job, but it has to be done.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">And that, in my opinion, is what makes GD, TCM & Peeks great mods. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Sculpey, on the other hand, collects dolls. [img]wink.gif[/img]

<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ March 16, 2005 04:39 PM: Message edited by: Andyman ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think I've only had to swing the hammer a couple times, mostly on spammers.

but thanks for the vote of confidence [img]smile.gif[/img]

the other guys deal with far more crap than I do.
    hell, I'm usually the one causing it. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation

Originally posted by AcroPeek:
    I think I've only had to swing the hammer a couple times, mostly on spammers.

but thanks for the vote of confidence [img]smile.gif[/img]

the other guys deal with far more crap than I do.
    hell, I'm usually the one causing it. [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Oh right, you did "edit" a post of mine didn't you? and I love you all the more for that!! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

<font color="#cd6600"><font size="1">[ March 16, 2005 04:52 PM: Message edited by: that asshole Acropeek! ]</font></font>

<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ March 16, 2005 04:57 PM: Message edited by: Andyman ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hell i edit post all the time by mistake, i think im hitting the quote buttons and hit the edit instead. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Really!!!