Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Didn't we just get the third series of Simpsons Bust Ups last week? Okay, so it wasn't quite that soon, but series 4 is already here. This one is a THOH set with Werewolf Bart, the Krusty Doll, Vampire Hibbert (with gorilla Grampa), and Homer as Death. I found them at Hot Topic, but online stores should have them soon. And you won't want to miss my rant on the Krusty variant...

The guest review covers the Highlander Boxed set from NECA, with Medieval Connor and Kurgan. This is one sharp looking set, and Disappearing One does a nice job writing it up. You can find all the reviews at the usual:

http://www.mwctoys.com

And it's mid-week, so it's also time for a QSE review. No review this week though, but instead some of my recommendations for stuff to do when you're bored...thanks for reading!

Michael
    MWC

-megalithanod

I do have to say first hand that the Highlander box set was a pleasent surprize with the quality, considering how hit and miss NECA is.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

I also pre-order the Highlander boxset.....still waiting.... [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]