Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718

Thread: U.S. military deaths in the Iraq campaign passed the 1,000 milestone Tuesday.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Halitosis Crunch:
    I didn't read the entire thread, but being who I am I have to interject my opinion.

Saying the war is about freedom is foolish at best.
    The war was instigated on false pretenses and blind support.

September 11th was an echoing example of government sponsored terrorism. The top pentagon officials neglected warnings of an impending attack. Cheney did nothing to stop the attack on the Pentagon or the WTC.
    Firefighters and other witnesses on 9-11 claimed to have witnessed demolition style destruction of the buildings, things that planes alone could not inflict upon collission.
    Porter Goss and Bob Graham were having breakfast with the head of Pakistani intelligence, the alleged money man behind the terrorists. Bush senior was meeting with Osama Bin Ladens brother in the Ritz Carlton Hotel the same day.
    evidence to support the official intelligence report is weak and contrived.
    The 9-11 commission is a huge ass kissing event driven to whitewash the painful reality.

Government sponsored terrorism goes back decades and is very real.
    In 1962, The Joint Chiefs of staff proposed carrying out terrorist attacks to create a pretense for war in Cuba.
    The PNAC document of 1997 proposes US sovereignty economically and idealogically on a global scale through the use of military dominance. It proposes under it's "Four Essential Missions" that the US military must ""Fight and decisively win multiple, simultaneous major theater wars."
    It's supported by Rumsfeld and Cheney of course.
    Remember when Hitler tried to do the same thing?

America's constitution states nowhere that we have the right to regulate and change the world.

Now in the homeland under the Patriot Act, Martial Law is being enforced on many political dissentants. They're being stripped of their constitutional rights and deemed "enemy combatants."
    This is a common tactic of dictatorships.

Are valiant soldiers dying for THIS? Dying in vain so that the Bureaucratic absolutism can stampede over the Bill of Rights?

Giving up freedoms does NOT give us security, it's unconstitutional and wrong. It's the quickest path to tyranny.

People think it can't happen in America.

That's the same train of thought amongst the Germans in 1939.

People need to wake up and start investigating the realities of the situation. Stop being led down the trail to enslavement.

<font color="#cd6600"><font size="1">[ September 10, 2004 09:49 PM: Message edited by: Halitosis Crunch ]</font></font>
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">WELL said!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

...Wow Steve...
    ...Sad...
    ...I assumed you were not so easily influenced...