Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: ***DIE-CAST*** does anyone here collect'em?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by virtualNYC:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by pairadocs:
    Yup - I collect Muscle Machines (1:64 and 1:18 scale), Import Tuners (by Muscle Machines), and Jada/Dub City 1:24 ones.

forums forums
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">the 1:24 dub city are hot!---had to dump a few recently---the ones i have left are my impalas---have you seen a 1:24 '67 impala around your way?</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Just the other day as a matter of fact! I can go back and look to see if they still have it if you want!

You like the 1:64 ones? I saw the new ones there too...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I just started collecting the 1:18 TV and movie cars. So far I've picked up the Batmobile, the Mach 5, BOTH Munsters cars and Starsky's "striped tomato". I'm also going toget the ETCO-1 when it comes out.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I get a few-
    If they're Munster, Monster or Big Daddy Roth related I'll get them.

Thinking of picking up the 1:18 Tom Daniel cars, but I have to see them first-look a little cheap in the promo pics.

And I'll be picking up the 1:18 Flintmobile at the end of Aug.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by pairadocs:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by virtualNYC:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by pairadocs:
    Yup - I collect Muscle Machines (1:64 and 1:18 scale), Import Tuners (by Muscle Machines), and Jada/Dub City 1:24 ones.

forums forums
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">the 1:24 dub city are hot!---had to dump a few recently---the ones i have left are my impalas---have you seen a 1:24 '67 impala around your way?</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Just the other day as a matter of fact! I can go back and look to see if they still have it if you want!

You like the 1:64 ones? I saw the new ones there too...
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">if you'd look for me, i'd be eternally grateful

i had to slim back to strictly 1:64 because of a) space & b) money---i just picked up 7 of what i think are the new ones, they were under the "old skool" label---i'm still missin' a ton and jada's website is meh and don't forget all the color variants

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Nomalas:
    I just started collecting the 1:18 TV and movie cars. So far I've picked up the Batmobile, the Mach 5, BOTH Munsters cars and Starsky's "striped tomato". I'm also going toget the ETCO-1 when it comes out.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">johnny lightning makes great 1:64 scale cars along the TV & movie lines---i picked up all the simpsons cars they made on every card variation because i'm goofy like that forums

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Street Worm:
    I get a few-
    If they're Munster, Monster or Big Daddy Roth related I'll get them.

Thinking of picking up the 1:18 Tom Daniel cars, but I have to see them first-look a little cheap in the promo pics.

And I'll be picking up the 1:18 Flintmobile at the end of Aug.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">poor paint apps and materials on die0cast are just as bad as a poorly made fig---i've passed up plenty of cars i don't have based on poor paint apps alone---that shit drives me nuts forums

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool

I lOve Maisto 1:18 cars...Racing Champions 1:64, and Eagle's Race 1:43
    My fav site is www.towerhobbies.com
    www.ediecast.com

my wall o' doom....
    a wall3

My Prowler in every scale possible....
    5modelprowlersgood

My model 1:24 garage photographed outside...
    garage3small
    garagedoor small

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    SnB---where do i get one of them there garages?

i've got a crapload of '96 impalas in whatever scale i can find them in forums

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool

This is 5 scale 1:43 prowlers in front of a photo from last years car show....cool, huh?

forums

This is a black and silver Prowler where I swapped the hoods and trunk to make my Black Tie, and a "Tuxedo Edition".
    forums

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Skull-n-Bones:
    This is 5 scale 1:43 prowlers in front of a photo from last years car show....cool, huh?

a frame cars

This is a black and silver Prowler where I swapped the hoods and trunk to make my Black Tie, and a "Tuxedo Edition".
    2models rear 3 4eml
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">i love the set-up and the "black tie/tuxedo edition" prowlers are hot---i did the same thing with 2 1:24 jada celicas---whatever happened to the "howler"?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast