Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Max has left the building !

EndQuest

What if he wasn't a moderator? Would that make a difference?

Personally, not addressing the issue is simply not cool. I understand you felt no choice but to go public with this since he cowardly avoided you. The whole thing stinks like the bog of eternal stench.

<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ March 19, 2004 10:38 AM: Message edited by: EndQuest ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation

Originally posted by EndQuest:
    What if he wasn't a moderator? Would that make a difference?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Quiet you !!! This line is being monitored,...they're on to us !!!! AGENTS !!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[img]eek.gif[/img] [img]frown.gif[/img]

Sculpy, I think it had been a little wrong to have blocked his posting, but I can understand why, as other people would have just put their foot in their mouths,and I think that's what you were trying to keep from happening.. (or at least I hope that was your intention)

I'm sorry to see ya go there Max, and I wish Bone would get off his lazy ass and email you back. I don't see why he wouldn't unless something happened, and Treat unto others attitude this board seems to have applied (Meaning if you can't Treat unto others, then get out)

But I've seen him on a couple times whilst your post had been, as well as LV, but then I don't know his habits on the board (some people like myself don't check the second or third page, and sometimes will be "on" but won't be paying the board any attention), so I can't really say what happened.. I hope this does get resolved and the situation rectified and that you come back, cause I think it kinda sucks someone decides to leave what SHOULD be (and is supposed to be) our safe haven.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This is unbelievable!!! [img]frown.gif[/img]

Sorry to see you go, Max! Things like that shouldn't happen here! I hope it DOES get worked out eventually!

EndQuest

Originally posted by Yig:
    Quiet you !!! This line is being monitored... they're on to us!!!! AGENTS!!!!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">scared

<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ March 19, 2004 10:48 AM: Message edited by: EndQuest ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Miscommunication. The root of all evil.

I suspect Sculpey was only acting to keep "personal" shit off the board, not protecting Bonedust.

I guess this is what happens when you try to moderate anarchy.

Max I truly feel for you. I'm sure most people do. The ocean can be a nasty barrier. I wish I could help you but the situation is delicate and ultimately none of my business. It's like sitting back and watching two of your best friends fight.

As for the rest of the board...(looks Jorwise)...you can input some "constructive" criticism or you can STFU. Nobody is perfect and if no one is there to point out the error of their ways, they'll never learn. Bitch with a solution or don't bitch at all. I fully expect to be slapped up side the head if I'm ever out of line. My ego will survive.

In final...Max, leaving only hurts the rest of us. I particularly enjoy your presence here.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

*makes deft escape*

EndQuest

Ambassador Andyman! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sorry you couldn't get things worked out man. I hope to see ya at one of the other boards. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Well said Andy,

I personnaly think Sculpey would have made the same thing if it would have been an issue with me, or Dark Angel, or any other boardmember.