Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by MM4:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by SlappyMcNasty:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by MM4:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by SlappyMcNasty:
    Sweet pics, I really envy you with that masked Capt.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">And thanks for the comic book....from free comic book day

[img]wink.gif[/img]
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You're welcome....that thing cost me a small fortune....and what did you think of that other figure, pretty cool huh?
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I just got The Alien Queen with the victim and the comic book in the box.....
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">There should have been a "friend" of Earthworm Jim's in there with a space suit on....wonder if it got thrown away or if I forgot to add it....hmmmm, anyhow did the packaging meet your expectations?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    She's so hot! I think I have a xenofetish... [img]redface.gif[/img]

Very nice haul. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Cool

Originally posted by SlappyMcNasty:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by MM4:
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">And thanks for the comic book....from free comic book day

[img]wink.gif[/img]
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You're welcome....that thing cost me a small fortune....and what did you think of that other figure, pretty cool huh?
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I just got The Alien Queen with the victim and the comic book in the box.....
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">There should have been a "friend" of Earthworm Jim's in there with a space suit on....wonder if it got thrown away or if I forgot to add it....hmmmm, anyhow did the packaging meet your expectations?
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeaph [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Originally posted by SlappyMcNasty:

[img]wink.gif[/img]

Inactive Member The Mighty Wolf's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I was really hoping to see the pictures of the package, you know, the brown boxes all taped. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

come on dammit show me the package [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Cool

Originally posted by Mortitia:
    come on dammit show me the package forums forums
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">forums forums