Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i just think they're getting lazy, i mean they have had at least 5 "super events that will forever change the face of the marvel universe" this year alone, i remember back when you'd get one of those once every couple years, now like you said they're just cleaning house. i really can't wait for World War Hulk though, i sure hope he kicks some serious ass and crosses a few more names off the Marvel U population chart [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanos as herald!?!?!

That's a wild idea............
    but I'm not sure if it could work unless Galactus wiped his mind-
    & then it wouldn't be Thanos [img]confused.gif[/img]

Did I just see him on a cover of She Hulk?

Spring cleaning?

I don't know- who's really dead?
    Morg & Terrax, Air Walker (sorta)

Not like we saw a whole lot of those characters lately-
    And they've also introduced a few new ones-

Can't wait to read more about Tenebrous and Aegis

And where's Tyrant in all of this?

Speaking of Warlock-
    I'll be picking this up in January

Inactive Member Evil Temptation's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Street Worm:
    Holy Cow! [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

(needless to say I've picked up my comics for this week)

SPOILER

I'm sure it'll turn out that he has two hearts or something along those lines............
    but, damn!-
    I really hope he's not 'gone' for good (I know this is Marvel, but I'd hate to have to wait-like I'm waiting for Thor to return-for years)

And when the hell does Death show up as a little girl, btw?
    Isn't that a DC-Gaiman Death?

End Spoiler ^

I also really wish they never changed the look of Drax

[img]mad.gif[/img]

<font color="#cd6600"><font size="1">[ November 12, 2006 08:11 AM: Message edited by: Street Worm ]</font></font>
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I also hope he is not gone for good. Somehow I don't think so considering the whole Galactus system tuned to his life signals...

I'm sooo clueless it's not even funny. I mean, I really doubt he has two hearts. Athough that would prove to be a hilarious irony. I'm thinking perhaps Death has finally accepted him, since he finally gave her something more than death, and he will transcend to another state of being.

Also, Death appeared in that form during his mini-series, where she mentioned something along the lines of "Keep trying, I'm worth the wait." or something like that.

I kinda like Drax's new look... it's not as cartoony, which is good for this series, because having him look the way he did before during the Annihilation would have thrown it off a bit.

Now, all that being said...

Where the hell is Warlock? Last I read he and Gamora were taking care of Altezza, but Gamora is here now... so what's up with Adam?

Inactive Member Evil Temptation's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

True Big G would have to wipe his mind, but eventually he would regain it, just like Surfer did. Now that would be a story worth waiting for, Thanos with new Power Cosmic abilities on top of his regualar abilities vs. Galactus. Damn... I'm getting all excited just thinking about it... probably won't happen though...

Yes, Thanos is involved in the current arc of She-Hulk. I picked it up just because of him, and it was a pretty interesting story. I can tell you what happens if you like...

Morg, Terrax, & Airwalker along with the whole Skrull empire, most of the Kree empire and probably a bunch of other races. It just seems like they're clearing the road for a new caravan of characters.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Morg was an OK character, but
    I loved Terrax..........

I'm pretty sure last time I saw Air Walker (pre-Annihilation) he was incorporated into Galactus' ship (as he was dead again...uh pregain?) in the Herald Ordeal story~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12