Thread: What is the role of aspirin in colon cancer prevention?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What is the role of aspirin in colon cancer prevention?

Do not take aspirin to prevent cancer. Doctors said that if you take aspirin a day, it thins the blood. This theory has been refuted by the medical profession itself. The only thing it will do is cause people to get ulcers or internal bleeding. EVERY DRUG has a side effect, so try to eat a healthy diet consisting of a small amount of lean protein, plenty of leafy green vegetables, green salads, and the right drinks. For more information on proper nutrition and lifestyle, see my book. Find out how I cured two life-threatening cancers with diet and lifestyle, and my quick cancer cure, in a book I wrote called How I Cured My Cancer in 4 Months, available on Amazon as electronic or printed book.

Senior Hostboard Member Patrickflow's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: What is the role of aspirin in colon cancer prevention?

Fenbendazole dog deworming tablets prevent the development of microtubules in rapidly growing cells. The mechanism of action of fenbendazole inhibits the process of rapid division of cancer cells, which simply means the prevention of cancer in the body. Therefore, it is worth paying attention to this drug that helps in the fight against cancer, fenbendazole for human cancer is completely safe.