Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Biker Chick Info

Peter Peeker

ditch the club and make em all retail.
    end of problem.
    almost. [img]wink.gif[/img]

-megalithanod

Originally posted by 316what:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by bonedust:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by 316what:
    Limiting it to 1 per person won't work either. As an example:

I have access to 5 credit cards, 5 e-mail accts and 5 addresses between home and work. See where I'm going with this?

And this doesn't even account for friends who don't collect but could order for me.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">sure it would help, cause if u were a scalper (and im not saying you are [img]wink.gif[/img] ) that would cut you from ordering 15 to 5.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">If I was into them for scalping, I would still get the 15, albeit a little more work on my part.

As for the 6 I did get, here's how they break down:
    1- will open
    2- will hang on MOC wall
    3- chaserfan
    4- sculpey
    5- friend at work
    6- friend on LOTR boards

#3-6 at C+S.
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I don't think anyone here even considered you were trying to scalp. I think you have the same idea as everyone else - help out the fellow collector! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by -megalithanod:
    I don't think anyone here even considered you were trying to scalp. I think you have the same idea as everyone else - help out the fellow collector! [img]smile.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Just wanted to make sure there was no misunderstandings on why I purchased what I was able to purchase is all

[img]smile.gif[/img]

-megalithanod

Cool

understandable, but this isn't the white board afer all - [img]tongue.gif[/img] hell I got accused of being a scalper and I just ordered 3!! [img]eek.gif[/img]

We all have seen how you bent over backwards to make sure chaserfan and sculpty were taken care of. I know you are ok in my book, and I am sure in everyone else's book that has a clue on this board!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

and I for one sure as hell appreciate your help 316!

and -meg, saying this isnt the white board is an understatement! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] much happier place and friends over here!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by bonedust:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by 316what:
    Limiting it to 1 per person won't work either. As an example:

I have access to 5 credit cards, 5 e-mail accts and 5 addresses between home and work. See where I'm going with this?

And this doesn't even account for friends who don't collect but could order for me.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">sure it would help, cause if u were a scalper (and im not saying you are [img]wink.gif[/img] ) that would cut you from ordering 15 to 5.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">If I was into them for scalping, I would still get the 15, albeit a little more work on my part.

As for the 6 I did get, here's how they break down:
    1- will open
    2- will hang on MOC wall
    3- chaserfan
    4- sculpey
    5- friend at work
    6- friend on LOTR boards

#3-6 at C+S.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123