Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation

Jon Goff:

There was no way we could have possibly predicted the McFarlane Toys Collector?s Club Exclusive Biker Chick Repaint would sell out as quickly as it did (it?s unprecedented). We understand the popularity of this figures has made it difficult for a number of our fans to obtain a Biker Chick Repaint for themselves and while we would like nothing more than to satisfy the collecting needs of each and every one of our fans, we also understand that such a thing is simply not possible. As of right now, we do have a few hundred figures remaining that will be placed in the SPAWN STORE as soon as we are able to verify the exact number of remaining pieces.

?When will the remaining Biker Chick Repaints be for sale??

Within the next few days (possibly tomorrow), but I have no doubt they will go just as quickly as they did on Tuesday. When we are getting ready to place them in the SPAWN STORE we will make an announcement on out message boards
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Then some blah, blah...... then

Having said all of that, there is a chance we will produce a second run of these figures (as we?ve done before) to be sold through the Collector?s Club. When will this happen? I am not sure. As of right now we are discussing the possibilities and as soon as we decide on a course of action we will be sure to let you know via our UPDATES and NEWS stories on SPAWN.COM.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ March 10, 2004 07:43 PM: Message edited by: sculpey ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I hope they do make a second run,that way it will stick it too those scalpin shitheads..I'll wait

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I hope they do have a second run of them. There are a lot of people saying that they didn't have a chance to order one cause they sold out so very fast. I figured she'd sell out pretty quickly, but not within a day, so I can see why those who didn't get her are royally pissed.

Inactive Member The Cheshire Cat's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

See this is what should have been done...put an announcement on the board about when the sale will be up, and go from there...

I didn't even know it was on sale until I came home from school and didn't get a chance to get it as the store kept messing up...

Now, I hope the assholes on the board who just love putting people down will realize that this was one of the MAIN reasons why there was a lot of angry folks out there, including me. [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

bonedust

hey, but the good news is the sports board will be full fo them for trade!!! dickbags.

-megalithanod

You noticed that too hunh?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Red face

I missed out.. This is the first spawn related collectors club exclusive i don't have. [img]frown.gif[/img] They really need to consider limiting it to one per person on the next exclusive.

bonedust

Originally posted by Felty:
    They really need to consider limiting it to one per person on the next exclusive.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">ya, thats a good idea.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

OR just produce 3 times the usual amount of figures. If they're going to keep making additional lines when people bitch (and people will ALWAYS bitch), JUST MAKE MORE OF THEM RIGHT UP FRONT! (...and no, I'm not one of those scalpin' shitheads either! [img]wink.gif[/img] )

<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ March 10, 2004 10:05 PM: Message edited by: Nomalas ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Nomalas:
    OR just produce 3 times the usual amount of figures. If they're going to keep making additional lines when people bitch (and people will ALWAYS bitch), JUST MAKE MORE OF THEM RIGHT UP FRONT! (...and no, I'm not one of those scalpin' shitheads either! [img]wink.gif[/img] )

<font color="#cd6600"><font size="1">[ March 10, 2004 10:05 PM: Message edited by: Nomalas ]</font></font>
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's a catch-22 there Nom. The main reason the Biker Chick is a hot item is because she is a limited edition. Produce more numbers and the demand goes down. I'm sure McToys would rather sell out a hot figure rather than be stuck with excessive inventory.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast