Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    WHAT GARBAGE THAT WAS!!!!!!!!!!

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">spoiler (click to view):</font><hr size="1"><div class="spoiler" id="SRBDT7">
    While I understand Lex's logic - that was UTTER BULLSHIT. That bitch has gotta go!!!

I literally laughed out loud when Jerri said "I am a positive member of this tribe who brings a good mood" - I thought if Shi-Bitch wasn't gonna vote for her, that would have put her over. Especially when she praised Colby too... I thought that meant she wasn't voting for him. Shi-Ann and Jerri both need to be shot. They won't last a second in a merge.
    </div><hr size="1"></blockquote>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think it was a good strategic move on his part. I was only 1 vote away from my prediction, lol.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I agree!
    <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">spoiler (click to view):</font><hr size="1"><div class="spoiler" id="5NKPG9"> Very stupid move on Lex part. They are screwed on future challenges. Put a fork in that tribe. No one from that tribe will win. </div><hr size="1"></blockquote>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

well I was really disappointed with them not getting rid of one of the people I wanted to go. <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">spoiler (click to view):</font><hr size="1"><div class="spoiler" id="9QTUW9"> I think Lex is thinking get rid of Colby because people hate the other ones more and he stands a better chance to out do them. Please they should be eaier to beat in challenges. I dont think I've ever hated Jerri more than when she said that bs before the vote. I also so hate Shiann </div><hr size="1"></blockquote>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

I couldn't watch it, I only saw the tribal concil, I'm reading the resume on the site right now.

<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ March 12, 2004 08:06 AM: Message edited by: *PORTHOS* ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Here's the first problem:

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">spoiler (click to view):</font><hr size="1"><div class="spoiler" id="172MH6"> You shouldn't watch those crappy "reality" shows in the first place. [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] </div><hr size="1"></blockquote>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Come on guys!
    Jerri Rocks!
    jerri10

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Interesting episode.

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">spoiler (click to view):</font><hr size="1"><div class="spoiler" id="RUORM9"> Jeff saying that they were thinking about "if/when" a merge happend was interesting. It's about time they do a survivor without a merge. I do think that they fucked over their team for future challenges. They should have gotten rid of Jerri. When she mentioned that she was the cheerleader of the team, that should have sent Shi Ann over the edge. But since she is a follower, what can we expect.

Now combining the challanges. If they continue this, will be a very big factor in the game. Cause now ever time you lose a challange, it's a double loss. The emotional impact of this will be very telling. </div><hr size="1"></blockquote>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

very true