Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well the Q-man havent been around here much lately but thats has it reasons.

I spend alot of my free time with my gf that I love so incredible much and the feelings are mutual from her side [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

I finally got my work pappers so insteed of just beeing a sub ( 3 months here then they give u 2 months and so on) I am now a fully timed correctional officer as u call it. They even gave me a raise.

My dream is to become a cop but to get into the police academy in Sweden is hard, very hard. there are about 6000 that wants in every time ( 2 applications every year) and they only take in around 400. Well I for the first time been called to the workout test ( running etc etc ) witch is stage 2 of 3 so December 4th I will go to another city and do the test and if I can do those then I am one step closer. Note that a complete test dosent mean you go to stage 3.

that was a bit of ranting from my side..

and yes I still collect but mainly my Tfs that Tony helps me with and the ocassionally SW pice.

bad news..well grandma fell and injuerd herself badely ( shes 89 ) and it seems she wont be able to get back to her appartment so shes trying out one of those older homes.

Thats a little update from my side guys [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Originally posted by The quikier Quikman:
    Well the Q-man havent been around here much lately but thats has it reasons.

I spend alot of my free time with my gf that I love so incredible much and the feelings are mutual from her side [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

I finally got my work pappers so insteed of just beeing a sub ( 3 months here then they give u 2 months and so on) I am now a fully timed correctional officer as u call it. They even gave me a raise.

My dream is to become a cop but to get into the police academy in Sweden is hard, very hard. there are about 6000 that wants in every time ( 2 applications every year) and they only take in around 400. Well I for the first time been called to the workout test ( running etc etc ) witch is stage 2 of 3 so December 4th I will go to another city and do the test and if I can do those then I am one step closer. Note that a complete test dosent mean you go to stage 3.

that was a bit of ranting from my side..

and yes I still collect but mainly my Tfs that Tony helps me with and the ocassionally SW pice.

bad news..well grandma fell and injuerd herself badely ( shes 89 ) and it seems she wont be able to get back to her appartment so shes trying out one of those older homes.

Thats a little update from my side guys [img]smile.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Sorry about your Grandma Q....

Have you noticed we have like three or four people arround here who wants to be a cop or is already in the force ?

Now in your case, you could work in the red district

[img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wow, good luck on the cop thing, Quikie. I'm sure you have what it takes to be one.

My best wishes for you G-ma.

-megalithanod

One of those mixed posts!

I am sorry to hear about your grandmother, but happy to hear things are working out better for you in the job and the love life (although, I know she is already tearing you away from the collecting, so you might as well give her up now and save the heartache later when the collecting wins out - you know it will! [img]wink.gif[/img] LOL)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

thx guys [img]smile.gif[/img]

MM4 , we dont have red light district in Sweden [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Andy, I dident know that who are they ?

Mega: I belive u can combine both collecting and a gf .. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Cool

Originally posted by The quikier Quikman:
    thx guys [img]smile.gif[/img]

MM4 , we dont have red light district in Sweden [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Andy, I dident know that who are they ?

Mega: I belive u can combine both collecting and a gf .. [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">But you still get a SMART car to chase criminals.......right ?