Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Oki now this kinda freaks me out a bit..

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation

...'bout an hour and a half from where we are. Cool area, especially if you're into the shore! Although, I prefer the high country, in the mountains, with plenty of lakes. [img]smile.gif[/img]

...I like to fresh water fish. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Inactive Member Justice On A Stick's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It was certainly an interesting place. We had a hawk and a family of muskrats living in our backyard. Every now and then the hawk would kill a bird and there'd be feathers all over the yard for a few days until they all blew off. The muskrats had completely undermined a good portion of the yard. Every summer there were these two ducks that would wander around town together, side by side, along the side of the roads. There was also a sparrow that returned every year to battle its reflection in one of our front windows. Every. Single. Day.

It was nice except on the days when the wind was just right and the horse manure smell was blowing your way.

Or when those goddamn jet-skiers were out [img]mad.gif[/img] (we lived right on the shore of a little river... almost just a stream, really).

<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ March 07, 2004 10:17 PM: Message edited by: Justice On A Stick ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation

..heeeeeeeeeeey, don't knock the jet-skiers, they're great for target practice! [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

...I just luuuuuuuvs those moving targets! [img]wink.gif[/img]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123