Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Friends don't let friends get F*R*I*E*N*D*S haircuts...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hey, what about getting a buzz cut instead ? Brad Pitt did it. :>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Andyman:
    But it's all a matter of proper perspective. Evolution has deemed hair follicles to be quite vestigial in the future developement of mankind. In other words, it serves no funtional purpose. I guess in that particular sense...I'm ahead of the curve. [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">No purpose? Yeah, don't come crying to me when yer entire scalp is a cancerous mass thanks to overexposure... [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by -Dark Angel-:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Andyman:
    But it's all a matter of proper perspective. Evolution has deemed hair follicles to be quite vestigial in the future developement of mankind. In other words, it serves no funtional purpose. I guess in that particular sense...I'm ahead of the curve. [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">No purpose? Yeah, don't come crying to me when yer entire scalp is a cancerous mass thanks to overexposure... [img]wink.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yes, man does fuck with the nature of things doesn't he? Oh well, at least man invented hats. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exactly. Here in Western PA, I'm as far from that guy as I can get...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Red face

I cut my hair short and have regretted it since, and I hate when people say "Oh you look so much better..yadda. Now I'm going through the "GROW DAMMIT" and it does not grow as fast as it did when I was 25 [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img] Now I have to wait for it to get past the "Mullet stage" (NOOOO)I've been follically fortunate.
    When I was 25, it poked up into a widow's peak and I was like "Oh shit, I'll be bald by 30." [img]eek.gif[/img] Well, I still have my widow's peak, but that's it..I kept the rest.(Kisses ground and chants mantra) Musicians are terrible about this subject, we often have "Sampson complexes".
    I did lose a leg and it was like, "But at least I didn't lose my hair". [img]wink.gif[/img] Sick, you know?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by DARTH POOH:
    I did lose a leg and it was like, "But at least I didn't lose my hair". [img]wink.gif[/img] Sick, you know?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">...heh. I always figured I wouldn't mind getting facially disfigured, so long as I had the hair to cover it up. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Now, on that other subject, re: Men and grooming...I will admit that I have seen amny guys with long locks who either need a few lessons in washing and combing, or should just cut it off. But that applies to men and women both. If you have not intention of taking care of it, get rid of it. No one wants to look at that...

<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ September 27, 2004 01:34 PM: Message edited by: -Dark Angel- ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by -Dark Angel-:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by DARTH POOH:
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">...heh. I always figured I wouldn't mind getting facially disfigured, so long as I had the hair to cover it up. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Now, on that other subject, re: Men and grooming...I will admit that I have seen amny guys with long locks who either need a few lessons in washing and combing, or should just cut it off. But that applies to men and women both. If you have not intention of taking care of it, get rid of it. No one wants to look at that...

<font color="#cd6600"><font size="1">[ September 27, 2004 01:34 PM: Message edited by: -Dark Angel- ]</font></font>
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I suspected there was a shill here! COMING SOON! Dark Angel hair care products! [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i totally agree with you DA... if you are going to have long hair regardless being a man or woman you have to take care of it, i know a few men who don't have good enough hair to have it long and it looks terrible. i do my best to take care of my hair, i am very picky about how it looks....

<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ September 27, 2004 02:22 PM: Message edited by: Mortitia ]</font>

bonedust

yay! derailing domestic squables!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

...Don't hate me because I'm beautiful! [img]wink.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast