Thread: where did the "myth" of Raven Spawn having a skull face start?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ok, so, Im not ragging on it or anything, but, I've seen a few pictures where it's Raven Spawn, but his face is covered, you can only see his eyes, and his nose and mouth are covered, if you look at the backdrop of Raven Spanw 2, I tihnk even that cover didn't have a skull face, and, I think I've seen him in the comic with his face covered too, I knwo in one issue he got like, shot in the face, and it was just a skull, but, then the costume grew back or whatever,

anyways, what Im trying to get at is, is a skull face totally accurate? At least for Raven Spanw 2? Because, just look at the blown up back dropp, it looks liek his nose and mouth are covered...?

<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ March 07, 2004 10:59 AM: Message edited by: toymank ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I don't know anything about the character... never read any of the comics... but he is the most kick-ass looking character I have ever seen come out of the Spawn mythos.

I like the skull face... and I love this new fig even more than the original... I thik it's because of the armour.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

yeah the body is one of the fucking sweetest things I've ever seen, however, the skull on the second one bugs me just a lil bit, looks a little ape-ish

And if anyone wants some more proof, on hand I was just reading issue 10, have a look through there