Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: OK, what are you looking for and can't find?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by TCM Hitchhiker:
    LOTS of stuff. Mainly a MOTU Evil-Lyn!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I can help you with that..what do you have for trade or want to pay for one...

Joe

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by White Line Nightmare:
    -6" Mattel Killer Croc
    -Abomination (Hulk Classics)
    -Blade (ML5)
    -Cyclops (X-Men Classics)
    -Archangel (X-Men Classics)

Hopefully I'll be able to make it out to Wal-Mart within the next week and find some of this stuff.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Animal Mother and I saw a shitload of Killercrocs and Mr Freeze at the Walmart on Copans Rd....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation

Originally posted by killertoys.com:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by ghostdawgg?:
    I'm still in the hunt for a variant Lebron James. [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]

Hellraiser series 2, Pinhead and Barbie. [img]frown.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">ghostdawgg..I can help you with all those...what do you have to trade

Joe
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Joe, What are you looking for?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by *marv*:
    Marv's Needs: [I don't have time to get into the sexual ones] [img]wink.gif[/img]

ML5: all except Colossus and Mr. Fantastic [have those]

HULK Classics: Joe Fixit and Abomination

Gangsters Inc: All three

X-Men Classics: Gambit and Cyclops

Mezco Dark Carnival: all but Stitches

<font color="#cd6600"><font size="1">[ February 13, 2004 04:40 PM: Message edited by: *marv* ]</font></font>
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Marv can get you all the Dark Carnival and 2 of the 3 Gangsters figures...what do you have to trade..need a bunch of stuff for customers orders...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by ghostdawgg?:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by killertoys.com:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by ghostdawgg?:
    I'm still in the hunt for a variant Lebron James. [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">ghostdawgg..I can help you with all those...what do you have to trade

Joe
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Joe, What are you looking for?
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">might as well post our needs...
    Christmas Story Old Man Figure MOC
    Gremlins Brain Figure MOC
    Any Older LDD's Or Exclusives
    KISS Boxed Set
    Frankenstein MOC
    Dracula MOC
    MOTU Merman Figure MOC

our needs change constantly...I dont mind sending stuff and having you guys owe me stuff either...

Joe

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by killertoys.com:

Joe
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">might as well post our needs...
    Christmas Story Old Man Figure MOC
    Gremlins Brain Figure MOC
    Any Older LDD's Or Exclusives
    KISS Boxed Set
    Frankenstein MOC
    Dracula MOC
    MOTU Merman Figure MOC

our needs change constantly...I dont mind sending stuff and having you guys owe me stuff either...

Joe
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'll keep an eye out for those, I think I may have seen a Merman at my KB'S

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by TCM Hitchhiker:
    LOTS of stuff. Mainly a MOTU Evil-Lyn!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I can help you with that..what do you have for trade or want to pay for one...

Joe
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Joe, there is a link to my trade list in my signature, under the Baroness. As far as what I will pay, well, lets just say I don't want to pay a ton, or I would have already gotten one off eBay. So I dunno, what is the best you could do on one?

<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ February 13, 2004 05:37 PM: Message edited by: TCM Hitchhiker ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

TCM just sent you an email,...

Joe

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The South Park series 1 line.
    CC Stealth Predator

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Still need the Wal-Mart variant spawn figures. All six of my Wal-Marts suck.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast